Ch. 16 - Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time (pt. 2)

Requested; this one is the follow up to part one but isn't based upon the song

Warning: After writing this, I realized I made a few mistakes in the plot like Stiles' hair magically growing from a buzz cut to what it looks like now.... And Lydia and Jackson just breaking up before they start Junior year which is false. So sorry about that, I just don't want anyone to be confused since I made a few quirks in the plot of Teen Wolf but all credit of it goes to the directors and producers. I'm just a lonely FANGIRL who loves Stiles Stilinski and hopes to one day marry him! Lol 😂 Anyways, I just wanted there to be a break from seeing each other so it can be all dramatic when they meet for the first time (since the party) at school. Sorry I'm babbling! You'll probably catch on and hopefully everyone enjoys! Thanks for being patient and awesome! Love you guys and all the support for this book. It's really taken off since the first part I uploaded like a year ago lol

 It's really taken off since the first part I uploaded like a year ago lol

Four Weeks Later...

   "Please don't forget me Elle." Someone whispers in my ear as we snuggle close on this pink flamingo float. I recognize it, but I can't seem to remember where I've seen it. I'm in a sea of warmth as I feel a male arm wrap around me. I want to turn around to see who it is, but I feel like I already know who it is. I immediately relax into his arms and a small smile engulfs my features.

   "Elle." I hear another voice whisper, "Elle, honey, wake up." Right before I am pulled from my dream I hear myself whisper, "Never," to the boy. I bolt upright in my bed to see my bed sheets damp from sweat. I didn't know my body could do that...

   "Jesus." I heard my mom mumble then ask, "Did you wet yourself?" I send her a sarcastic smile as I pull myself out of bed. She laughs at me and starts towards my door. Before she exits, she turns around and tells me, "Lydia's here to help you get ready." I nod my head as I wait for my best friend to storm into my bedroom ever so dramatically.

   "I'm here bitch." I hear her say as she blows me a kiss and a wink. I laugh as I reply, "Save that for your boy toys."

   She rolls her eyes as she makes her way to my closet. Her perfectly manicured hands shifted through my clothes until settling on one of my new dresses I just bought.

   "This one should work." Lydia mumbles to herself as she pulls it off the rack and admires it. She then looks up at me with a smirk and shoves it in my hands. "Now go get dressed. We don't want to be late for our first days as juniors." She says as I step into my bathroom.

~•~

   I step out of Allison's car since Lydia's was wrecked last night by some crazy deer. At least that's what they told me while I was binge watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. I was supposed to go out last night with them to try and help them get over their ex-boyfriends, but I felt like the odd one out. Besides it doesn't help that everytime I close my eyes, I hear the voice of a boy that's been plaguing my dreams for four weeks now. It's like he magically showed up right after my crazy, awesome party, which I still can't remember after I started drinking.