My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 81

Part 81

 Dedicated to Marisa12 because she told me my story cheers her up a lot. Marisa12, I hope I cheered you up. Thanks for reading. 

Alex’s POV

Oh my! Alec proposed!!! He proposed!! I can’t believe it!! I was so shocked I couldn’t even say anything. Then he said I could think as long as I wanted and that he didn’t want me to feel pressured. How caring!!

I didn’t want him to think that I didn’t love him, I did, but I couldn’t speak for some time. I was too shocked. I had to sit down and collect myself, because when I finally could speak, I wanted to jump up and down while screaming like a little girl. When I finally composed myself, I stood up.

Alec hadn’t moved an inch from when he had proposed. I stood in front of him and pulled him up. He looked anxious and kind of scared, of my reaction. I pulled him in for a kiss.

This kiss wasn’t like any kiss I had ever shared with Alec. It was pure, slow, yet loving and just plain amazing. When I broke away from Alec, we were both panting hard, not because we had lost oxygen, but because of the intensity of the kiss. He rested his forehead on mine, as we struggled to get our breath back.

“I hope that answers your question.” I said, breathlessly.

“You’ve got to say it, Alex.” Alec said, not taking my indirect answer.

“Yes, Alec. I love you too and want to spend the rest of forever with you.” I confessed.

“YES!!!!” Alec yelled, happily.

I laughed at that. I wouldn’t want to spend forever with anyone other than Alec. It wouldn’t feel right with anyone else. Alec completes me, as I do him. We’re literally meant for each other, and it’s just fate. It feels so natural being with Alec now, like breathing. I would never give him up, for anything.  

Alec picked me up in his arms and spun me around, as I laughed along with him. He was so happy. I was so happy. We were both really happy. I knew I had made the right decision in choosing Alec.

He took the black box, and opened it, revealing a ring. It was the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. It was a ring, with an oval sapphire stone in the middle, and on the sides it had diamond triangles (Pic on the side). It was absolutely beautiful. I couldn’t contain my happiness and when Alec put the ring on my right ring finger.

“Wait until I get you your wedding ring. It’ll be 10 times better than this one.” Alec told me.

“No, this ring is perfect. Can’t it be both?” I said and asked.

“Whatever you want, I’ll be perfectly ok with it.” Alec kissed my forehead.

“Come on, I think everyone’s getting anxious to know what your answer is.” Alec took my hand and led me back.

50 votes and 50 comments 

One more chapter left before the end. I can't believe it's all ending!! I'm so sad now!! I thought I would be happy that I finally finished one story, but to be honest, I've gotten attached to my characters.