My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 36

Part 36

Ok! This chapter is gonna be a happy chappy too! Maybe...

**********

Alex's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I quickly shut it off, so Alec wouldn't hear it and wake up. I was making breakfast again, so I couldn't wake anyone up.

That was the best sleep I've had since, well ever. I felt so recharged, that it made me happy. It felt good to wake up like this, for once in my life.

I felt his arms, tightly wrapped around me. I tried to get out of his arm cage. He mumbled a little and his grip loosened. I squirmed out quickly and went to the kitchen.

I cooked a smaller breakfast than last time, because I knew how much they ate now. I made eggs, bacon, toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles and anything else people have for breakfast.

It was only 5:50am now, so I went to my room, and got dressed and did my stuff. When I got out of the bathroom after changing, having had a shower last night, Alec was still asleep.

I went over to his bed, and pressed my lips to his, just brushing them. His eyes fluttered open as he pulled me closer.

"I could get use to you waking me up like that." he said, his voice still husky from sleep.

It made me shiver, in delight, again. I'm not acting like my usual self anymore, I thought. I have this need to get closer to Alec like I'm not getting enough of him, which is silly because we shared a lot of kisses last night. Not to mention, I fell asleep with him!!

"Good morning." I replied, pecking his again.

"Mmmmmm. Good morning to you too." he said, getting up.

He stretched and I couldn't help but look at his well defined chest. He had hard abs that looked really hot. I imagined myself running my hands up and down them, kissing them, and running my tongue over them. I was practically drooling over him. I shook my head, and noticed Alec looking at me, his expression amused.

"You want some of this?" he asked, moving closer.

"No, I want all of it." I replied, rather boldly, also moving closer.

He seemed surprised my answer, as if he hadn't expected me to say that. Neither did I, it wasn't like me at all. I covered it up, looking like I meant to say it.

He came closer, until we were inches apart. I ran my hands down his abs and back up. He shivered, and grabbed my hand, pulling me even closer than before. I could feel his breath on my face, blowing gently.

"Are you asking me to take you? Cause I will, I've been waiting forever." he said, hungrily.

I shuttered, in guilty pleasure, as I took my other hand, and pulled him in for a kiss. This one was way better than all the others.

His lips held passion, love, lust, want, and need, it was as if he'd been holding them in for a long time. He pushed me down on the bed and pinned my hands above my head. A tiny voice in the back of my head was telling me it was dangerous, but I was too far gone to listen to it. He licked my bottom lips and I teased him by clamping my mouth shut. He groaned, understanding what I was doing, and started to suck on my bottom lips with his lips! I moaned in shock and pleasure, which opened my mouth. He immediately shoved his tongue in my mouth and explored again. I massaged his tongue for him this time and he groaned.

It was an amazing feeling but we had to break up, because the lack of air was making me a little light headed. When we broke apart, we sat there just panting, for air.