Day 2

I've been here for 2 days

I actually managed to make a friend, Sebastian. He had the same accent as the girl who was in the room on that screen. He has black hair, dark blue eyes, a sharp jawline, and a muscular body shape. Honestly, he wasn't bad looking but he's a little to much of a pretty boy for my liking.

Right now, Sebastian was walking me around the place so I could know where to go, and where everything was.

"There are only 20 females here in this place, we haven't had any luck with the maters giving birth to females for a while. So you see why all of us boys must treat all of you girls with respect, otherwise this place is going to die out... In this whole place there are about 200 people, including you." He paused for a Second, Every single one of these people have a depressing eeriness lingering about them "To make sure everyone has their own place to work, without over populating that area, they made sections to separate people. There are 5 classes you could become part of; builder, killer (to kill the things), maters (for you know what...), lightweights (the nobody's), and what they call the commanders. The builders are boys except for 5 girls, they worked on maintaining the building that are out in this desert place, just to make sure they didn't fall over, and kill anyone. The killers are what they sound like, except they kill those 'things' to make sure they don't come in here, there are only 3 girls in that section. Maters, well they kinda... Mate one another, in other words they are the people who do the dirty business, keeping the population at a controlled level, 10 girls, and a lot of guys on the waiting list... The lightweights are the people who are unwilling or not determined good enough for any of the work provided, 1 girl unfortunately lives in there but I hadn't seen her in a while, she usually goes out and scavenges food for her own group, so I take it she'll be back soon. Then there are the commanders, they're the upper class of all of us, only 1 girl is in that, she is the person who actually runs this whole place. Ryster is part of the commanders, he is the military leader alongside his brother." whom I still have yet to meet. So pretty much I was living with 2 commanders and I didn't even know it at first.

"The buildings in this place are broken and dusty, so I wouldn't go around playing if I was you. It seems like this place was once a beautiful city, but over time it has deteriorated. This place has roads, so stick to them, the sand on the side of the roads get really hot. outside those walls, these roads are said to lead to a better place, unfortunately there are tall walls blocking our way to the outside on all sides, the only ones to go out there are the killers, or anyone willing to put a death sentence on themselves." He laughs a little.

"Why would it be a death sentence? They might find shelter or food out there." I ask

"They might..." He thought for a moment before continuing. "But if that person finds food, that means the 'things' found food too. Lately the 'things' have been becoming smarter, and they can smell food, that being our normal food or flesh, but they can sense it from a mile away."

"How do the killers not die out there then?"

"They do, but they are extremely  trained for anything that comes their way, and threaten them." He says slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"I'm hungry..." I say moving, and putting my puppy dog eyes on. "Can we get some food??"

"I'm hungry too, don't worry, let's go." He says chuckling, putting his arm back around me.

"When will I get my job thing?" I ask, suddenly worrying about not being able to see him again.

"Soon, don't worry we can still hang out." He smiles relaxing me a little.