Day 13

Day 13

"Wake the hell up!" I was woken up by ace screaming in my ear. Automatically I of course punched him straight in his jaw.

"What was that for?" He asked holding his jaw.

"What the hell did you expect me to do?!? If you wake me up by screaming, I'm going to punch you!" I saw pointing at him laughing a little.

"Well it hurt... I was saying that we can leave today or tomorrow, it's up to you." Ace tells me.

I try to stand up but for some reason my body felt as if it shut down on me.

"Tomorrow, I still don't feel 100%, even if I want to help them as soon as I can, there would be no point if I can't stand let alone run or walk." I say sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What happened? Why can't you walk or stand?"

"I don't know, you saw me just a second ago, I couldn't stand." I say feeling my arms.

"Well maybe it was just a head rush from being woken up by me like that." He says laughing.

"I'll try again." I try once more to stand but the same thing happened and my legs gave away from underneath me. Luckily Ace caught me before I could hit the ground.

"You okay?" He asks look at me in the eyes.

"Yeah, thanks..." I say as he picks me up and lays me back down.

"Just rest okay? I'll bring up some food for you in a bit. If you need me just use this." He says handing me a walkie talkie.

"A walkie talkie right?" I ask holding it up a bit.

"Yeah... How did you know?"

"It's weird... Because I didn't..." For some reason the word just popped into my mind.

"Well... Just... Just lay down, I'll be back soon." With that he walked out of the room.

You are not leaving.

I was dragged out of my thought by a voice.

"Ace?"

You are not leaving this place.

No, the voice wasn't ace... It was Hayley.

"What do you want? I'm coming for my friends, Hayley." I tell her unafraid.

"Lexi? Who are you talking to?" I look up to see ace with a tray of food and a drink.

"No one... I was just checking my voice was still good." I lie.

"That's strange... I thought I heard the name, Hayley." He says annoyed slightly.

"Nope. I think you're crazy." I say laughing. "Is that my food?"

"Yep." He says placing my food at the end of the bed.

"Thank you!" I say siting crossed legs and looking at the plate.  The one thing that caught my eye was a triangle piece of 'cake' I think that's what they're called.

"Is cheesecake.... Kinda..." He says smiling, tilting his head slightly.

"It looks good." i say with a smile.

"here." with that he takes a little piece of it on fork and brings it towards my face. of r a second i debated wether or not to take a bite of it, but once my stomach made a rumbling sound, my decision was made for me.