Day 18

I've been here for 1 day now. Though that isn't as long as it may sound, for me it feels like I've been waiting for weeks to get out. Ry has yet to return, I'm beginning to wondering if he forgot about me, I did tell him to get to safety, hopefully all went well and they're okay. I didn't sleep last night as thoughts of what might be ahead haunted me.

As I continue to ponder I heard the door open.

"Ry?" I managed to whisper out.

Nobody answer only silence followed by the door slowly closing.

"Ry? What a cute name for a traitor. Last time someone betrayed me, well... I don't recall them being around to see the next day." All though I could tell it was Hayley, something was off, she sound extremely drunk or high.

"Leave him out of your line of terror, he's done nothing wrong, he doesn't deserve to be under your rein." I tell Hayley.

"Funny... Everyone calls me the devil, the evil one. No one calls me the creator. That's what I like to think of myself like. A inventor, creator... Genius." Once she finished saying genius, the lights came on.

Hayley was slouched in a chair in the corner, looking very diffident then when I last say her. In her hands she has a cigarette and a bottle of alcohol. Her eyes sagged with dark circles under her blood shot eyes. Pale was an understatement of what I was looking at. She looked dreadful.

"Not all geniuses have good intentions, not all have bad. Their good idea might be a bad idea to you. It's all a matter of perspective. What you see, how you think, and where you vision yourself. In retrospect I guess we all have different realities, some are just like you. They think they own the place." She said with a sinister laugh. "Ohh my child, let me tell you a little something, you have so much you have to learn. Lesson number one, someone is better then you."

Suddenly a wave a excruciating pain came over me, making me yell.

"Lesson number two, you're a nobody, the only reason Logan even said he liked you was because you were more then willing to open your legs when he wanted you too."

The same pain came again.

"Stop... Please..." I managed to squeak out.

"And lesson number three. They're all going to be dead because. Of. You."

With that an even more intense wave of pain came over me like a ton of bricks, knocking me out.

Hayley P.O.V

"Some people never know when they should just give up." I turned the electrocution machine off.

"Ma'am what should I do with them?"

"Kill them."