Day 16

Day 16

"Stop." Another oh too familiar voices echoes through the house.

"Fuck it..." Ace mumbled under his breath.

"Hayley..." i don't know why she seems to follow me where ever the hell i go.

"Listen up... Jamie. I don't appreciate you trying to take recognition for something I started. The 'thing are MINE! Selfish bitch." Hayley laughs.

"You won't hurt me. We were best friends at a time!" Jamie said almost pleading for Hayley not to do anything to her.

"I won't... But he will." Hayley said tracing her fingers along Rysters shoulder blades.

"No... NO!" I yell moving infront of Ryster. "I will not let you use him as a weapon!"

"Ah, how nice of you to join us at this lovely occasion. Where's your new boyfriend?" She asks turned around. "Ace." She spits with bitterness.

"He's not here. I came alone." I say.

"DO NOT LIE TO ME CHILD!" Hayley yells speed walking over to me and grabbing my neck.

"LET HER GO!" Ace gets up from where he was crouched.

"Ahh, so the little bitch finally appears!" She lets me drop to the floor gasping for air to refill my lungs.

"Stop this madness Hayley. You've gone crazy." Ace says sternly.

"But you're forgets important message that the best people are bat shit crazy." She's laughs.

"You killing innocent people Hayley!" Ace yells throwing his arms around everywhere.

"Ryster, kill the bitch face." Hayley orders pointing to Jamie.

"NO!" I yell trying to stop him from moving, but unfortunately I failed miserably because he simply threw me against a wall, and kept on walking to Jamie.

"I can help you! Please don't kill me!" She gets on her knees crying, begging.

"What a Change of tone... Do I smell fried circuits?" Hayley's asks cracking a grin. "Robot bitches aren't allowed to cry. It shows weakness. The punishment for that treason, is death." Hayley gets closer to Jamie. "Being electrocuted by yourself is certainly entertaining to others."

"No... ILL KILL YOU..." Jamie says trying to hit out at Hayley. Unfortunately for Jamie, Hayley caught her hand midair.

"No that's not very nice at all." Hayley says slowly bending her hand back. "It's also interesting seeing pain in robots." With that she snapped her hand off.

"STOP IT! PLEASE!" Jamie pleads, holding her hand.

"But I'm having so much fun." Saying that she pulls Jamies while left arm off.

"Hayley! She's had enough!" I yell out.

"Ry, can you grab her and make her shut up."

Ryster turns and looks at me with hallow eyes.

"Ryster... This isn't you... Don't do this, please." I back up, moving across the floor on my butt.

"I'm sorry." With that he picks me up and throws me over his back.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I kick and yell at the top of my lungs.

"SHUT THAT BRAT UP!" Hayley yells.

"Let her be!" Ace yells at Ryster.

"I'm sorry." Ryster repeats to ace before knocking him out.

"Finally we can watch you die painfully, and slow." Hayley's grins.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask crying.

"Because, sweetie, I'm sick, and bored." She smirks.

"What's happening... What's happening? What's happening?! Help me! HELP ME!" Jamie screams In pain. "Malfunctioning, error, error, errrrroooor......" Slowly her voice dies out.

"I was hoping for more begging, crying, screaming type of scene... Oh well, guess I'll just wait to kill Logan to do that." She skips out the door to her vehicle.

"Bring then out here. We don't have all day!" She yells. "Oh wait, yes I do."

"I'm sorry." Suddenly the world around me falls into a black abyss.

~dream~

"Is he ready?" Hayley's voice echoes through the room.

"Yes ma'am." A assistant says strapping in a young man.

"Okay, Ryster wake up." Suddenly the young mans head starts moving up at down.

"WHERE AM I!?" He yells.

"Shh child, you're going to annoy everyone here. Now, you are in my base, my sanctuary. This is a true privilege to be in such a facility, yet you are having the full vip experience, you get to be one of my subjects!" She laughs.

"I will not be one of your damn test subjects!" He yells back.

"Funny, it doesn't seem that I actually ask what your opinion was did I? Strange that isn't it? Anyways. So we're just going to clear you mind, aka we're erasing all previous memories of any kind. Oh, and you'll work for me. Also incase I didn't mention this, we're gonna twist some memories so that you no longer want to save Lexi and Logan, you will now want to kill them."

"NO! YOU'RE MAD! YOU NEED FUCKING HELP!" He yells out.

"Oh darling, I know that."

~end of dream~

_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating in a while. I've had a crazy amount of medical related issues lately! Hopefully I'll be able to update soon! Love you all!