Day 9

Okay if you didnt read the previous chapter, here's a quick summary: they did the dirty in the bunker, and the house they are all staying in is their parents.

Day 9

I woke up feeling the effects of last night take its turn. I looked around to see Logan pulling a shirt over his torso.

"Hey baby." Logan says moving around the bed, leaning down to give me a sweet kiss.

"Hey." He say smiling at his display of affection.

"How are you feeling?" He asks with a smirk.

"I feel really good actually." I reply grinning, remembering last night.

"I'm glad. But my sweetness, we do need to get a move on." He helps me up, wrapping his long arms around my waist.

"Alright, I'll get dressed. Go get me food." I say pouting.

"Fine... I'll be back in second... Don't make that face again, it does wonders to me, and not the wonders you want." He smirks at me winking.

"You, and your peverted mind can go get me food then!" I shout laughing while pushing him away.

"Okay okay! Moody." He pokes my cheek at the last comment.

He climbed up the ladder out of the shelter. Once he was gone I let out a long sigh of happiness. I didn't know a man could even do this to someone let alone me, it's still a crazy thought that I only met him 9 days ago now. I sometimes feel as if I might have fallen too fast, but yet I feel as if it's love at first sight.

It now been 10 minutes, and he still hasn't come back.

"Where the hell is that bastered?" I mumble to myself.

I decided to go see what was taking so long, once I climbed up the ladders I could hear nothing, not even wind. Everything was still.

"Logan?" I quietly ask entering the house through the back door.

"Log- oh no..." I looked around to see everything smashed, the cabinets smashed in, the sofa flipped, and the front door torn apart.

I could feel panic setting in.

"I need to run..." I mumbled trying to convince myself. I checked every room, no one was there not even a trace, only the damage. My love wasn't there, he was gone.

I sprinted out of the backdoor, and climbed into the shelter.

"Weapons..." I looked around. "Bingo." I grabbed 2 guns, 4 knifes, and a backpack I'm assuming was made in case of anything every happening.

I bit down on one of my knives as I climbed the stairs.

Where ever they are, I will find them.

I grabbed the knife from my mouth, and began running. If I was to have an unfortunate run in with the 'things' I wanted the first hit. I know that they weren't taken by the 'things' because there would have been blood, and a horrible smell in the house, but there was neither of them. I wonder who... The only people I know are the people at the safe place, Logan, Ry, grace, sebastian, those two boys, and... Hayley. What would Hayley want with them anyways? She's on my side. Maybe she can help me find them, she seemed to know a lot about this place and the situation, maybe she might now about my situation. But where is she?

I just need to keep running.

As I thought that I looked down too see tracks of human footsteps, whoever these people were, there was a lot of them. All the footsteps lead north. So I started running north of where I stood.

As I run I make note of where I am and if I ever need to, how to get back to that house. All the buildings looked the same so it definitely isn't the easiest things to do in the world. They all leaned, the windows shattered, the walls crumbling, sand throughout them, and no sign of life at all. Every now and then I would see a car deserted at the side of the hot sandy path. I ran until my feet hurt, and the sun was beginning to become dim. Really, I didn't want to stop, I need to find them but I can't help them if I'm too exhausted to fight if I need to. I saw a small building at the side of the road, similar to the house we were just in, but smaller. I walked in to see shelves of nothing, a completely empty shop. Luckily there was a lockable freezer at the back of the store that no one can get into or out unless they had the key, and to my surprise the keys were out on one of the shelves. I walked in, locked the metal door, and dropped to the floor. The day really has taken a turn on my body, everywhere ached.

Maybe if I wasn't being a needy idiot, Logan might not have been kidnapped, and we would still have each other to rely on.

"Please for the love of me, stay alive, stay with me... I don't want to be alone, I don't want to take on the world by myself. I can't do it, I'm not as strong as you, I don't have the willpower to do anything myself. I'm... I'm useless without you." I mumble aloud, tears streaming down my face. "Please... Don't. leave. me..." I buried my face in my hands and cried more, but remaining quite incase the 'things' we're out there.

No matter how much pain I'm in right now, my friends, and my lover need me more then anything right now. Now it's up to me to save them, I'm the only one left.

I might be the only human left...

What if someone killed them, would at mean I'm truly the only one left?

I can't think about this, not now. The tears streaming down my face eventually died down and I found myself falling asleep. As I fell asleep I pictured Logan touching my cheek smiling painfully. His face was as if he regretted something, but his face was a picture of my imagination, he wasn't really there...

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating! But guess what?!? I passed both of my SOL's!!! I'm going to be updating more hopefully soon!

I love you all, have a fantastic day! Xxxx