Where are you from?

Roughly an hour later there was a knock on Nico's door. A loud quick one. He guessed it was Toby even before he went to open it. Unsurprisingly he had been right. Toby wasn't wearing his mouth guard or goggles anymore and that was a bit surprising, more so because of the scar on one side of Toby's mouth. It was more than a scar really, Nico could see a couple of Toby's teeth through it. He wondered if that made it hard for Toby to eat.

"You ready to go?" Toby said skipping back, he either hadn't noticed Nico staring at the scar, or he was used to it, Nico suspected the latter. Nico nodded, yes he was ready to go, or as ready as he would ever be, he was still nervous. "Good! First introductions already here." Toby said waving someone who had been hidden in the shadows forward.

"This is Masky, the other one of Slenders Proxies." The man was taller the Toby and wearing a white mask with black lips, wide black eyes and arched eyebrows painted on it. Hoody was close behind Masky, as if drawn to him by a magnet. Masky nodded regarding Nico carefully, Nico could barely see the wide blue eyes behind the mask but he could feel them on him.

"Don't mind him, he doesn't like the entire idea of 'trusting'. Well anyone besides Hoody, not even me." Toby said waving a hand in a shooing motion and giving an overdramatic pout.

"It's nice to meet you Masky." Nico said stepping forward and holding out his right hand to shake, at first he thought Masky was going to refuse. Then Hoody elbowed him gently and Masky sighed and gripped Nico's hand a little too tightly, giving it a shake before letting go again quickly. Nico retracted his hand raising one eyebrow quizzically then shrugged. Hoody and Toby hadn't said he needed to watch out for Masky and until proven wrong he would trust their word.

"We've already told Masky about you so lets go meet the others! Jeffs confined to his room for now and I think Sally and L.J. are out playing in the woods, so we'll start with BEN, he's downstairs." Toby started down the hall to the stairs, Nico waiting for a moment not wanting to have his back to Masky, but Masky showed no signs of going ahead.

"I-it's okay. Go." Hoody said waving Nico to go ahead. Nico sighed and did, he listened to the footsteps of the two behind him, they were so quiet. He probably wouldn't have noticed them if he wasn't listening for them. Nico would have to learn that trick, he could think of many, many more ways it would be useful than just to sneak up on people to kill them.

They followed Toby back down the three corridors to the stairs, and then down to the ground floor again. Nico tried to keep track of where he was being lead, but all the doors and halls looked the same to him and he soon got lost. He suspected finding ones way around this house involved more remembering to count how many doors you passed than looking for landmarks. He would count on the way back since it would be useless to start half way through now .

Toby finally stopped outside of a room, he knocked on the door. There was no answer, Toby knocked again. When there was still no answer Nico assumed they would have to leave again, but Toby just walked in. Unsure of what to do Nico followed him in and looked around what seemed to be just an office. There was a laptop on the desk and a few gaming systems against the wall, he assumed that's what they were, he had heard of them but never seen one. Nico got even more confused when Toby marched over to one of the game systems and knocked on it, there was no response unsurprisingly and Toby knocked again."Come on BEN it's almost dinner time this is not the time for a nap! Besides we brought a new member of the household to come meet you." Nico remembered something about BEN spending most of his time in a game, but he still didn't believe anything would happen until the thing turned on on it's own. A text box showed up on the blackness of the screen.

Go Away! Said the text box and the thing started to shut down again before Toby started poking it this time.

"Not till you come out and introduce yourself!" Toby said, the atmosphere darkened and Nico had the distinct impression that BEN was about to do something.