Burning

Nico and Toby sat together for a few minutes waiting for Nico's leg to heal as much as it could from the nectar. It wouldn't get him to full health again of course, not from a wound like this, but it would get him close enough to work around. They were startled out of their calm by the sound of a small gasp from the room where Hoody and Tim still were. Nico would have ignored it but Toby leaped up.

"What?" Nico asked eyes widening in surprise.

"Hoody makes the same noise when the house is on fire and when he spills milk, and here there's no milk for him to spill." He shouted as he dove back towards the room and through the doorway. Nico took longer to get up with his still stiff and pained leg. He did his best to hurry when he heard Toby swear, but still by the time Nico got into the room both Hoody and Toby were holding down Tim who was having a fit.

"What can I do?" Nico asked hovering uncertainly.

"G-Get his other arm before he d-dislocates it." Hoody said. Toby had Tim's other arm and Hoody was nearly sitting on Tim's lap trying to keep him from pulling his legs against the ties and hurting them. Nico lunged forward and grabbed Tim's other arms holding it still as Tim stiffened and arched, making a small choking sound. Both his arms and legs thrashed violently nearly throwing Hoody, who clung on making small distressed whimpering sounds.

Nico wasn't sure how long it was before Tim went limp, slowly Nico and Toby let go and stepped back but Hoody stayed close. Leaning over Tim and cupping his face.

"Masky p-please?" Hoody whispered. "Please be you." Tim or Masky didn't respond at first groaning unhappily. After a moment he opened his eyes only slightly and squinted up at Hoody like the light hurt his eyes.

"Hoody?" he asked closing one of his eyes like the light hurt them. Hoody's breathing hitched, "Where are we?" he asked closing his eyes and then opening them for a minute to look around at the square white room. "The hospital? How did I?" Hoody had cut him off by kissing him. For a moment Masky seemed surprised but then he kissed back matching Hoody's aggressive passion.

"You been g-gone for d-days Masky." Hoody said separating the kiss by only a inch and leaving Masky looking mildly dazed.

"Huh?" Masky asked snapping out of his days.

"You forgot to take your m-meds and T-Tim took over, I was scared you'd be gone for m-months like last t-time." Hoody half whispered. They seemed to have forgotten Nico and Toby where there.

"Oh my god, Hoody, I'm so sorry. I promised I wouldn't leave too." Masky said and went to lift his arms to hug Hoody who was now on his lap. Masky glared down at the restraints when they stopped him. Hoody gave a hiccup and pulled out a hidden knife from under his sleeve before cutting the plastic restraints. Once they were gone Masky instantly wrapped his arms around Hoody and pulled him down for another softer kiss. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay." Hoody said muffling his voice by burying his face in Masky's shoulder. "Just quit smoking and we'll call it even." Masky laughed.

"If that's what it takes then you've got it." Hoody laughed to and nodded sniffling slightly. "Are you going to be okay now Hoody?" Masky asked gently rubbing Hoody's back. Hoody nodded again. "Good, then I need to know what's happened since Tim took over. I'm assuming it's been a lot since I'm tied to a chair and there's a body missing most of it's head over there." Masky jerked his head at Alex's body, which Nico was doing his best not to look at.

As quickly as they could all three of them explained what had happened to Masky. His eyes followed whoever was speaking. The coldness Nico had realized was unique to Masky slowly settling around him again as he listened and calculated.