A couple of kisses

Toby dragged Nico into combat first, leaving Masky and Hoody to spar half heartedly with each other. They obviously weren't very competitive with each other and didn't really want to hurt each other either. Toby on the other hand, had already put his mouth guard and goggles back on. Hardly giving Nico any time to draw his sword before eagerly lurching forward, swinging his left ax at Nico.

Nico spun away only to nearly run into Toby's right axe which was coming at him from the opposite direction. Nico fell backwards, letting the axe go over his head rolling back away from Toby. While Nico was on the ground, Toby tried to get on top of him. But Nico kicked out his feet, meeting Toby's chest forcing him to stumble back coughing and gasping. That gave Nico a moment to get back to his feet. Toby laughed, out of breath, twitching in a way that made his neck crack. Toby winced, he knew Toby couldn't feel pain but that could not be good for him.

Nico lost the fight against Toby, but he thought it was more to do with being worried he would hurt him than anything else. It was a long fight though. They were fairly evenly matched and as Toby did most of the attacking. That made it a good chance for Nico to work on defending against an opponent with two weapons. He hadn't done much of that in the past, and it took all of Nico's focus. So much that he didn't notice Hoody and Masky were leaving until they were gone. Unfortunately for Nico the distraction of wondering where they had gone was all Toby needed. He tackled Nico pinning him to the ground.

"I win." Toby said sounding far too pleased with himself. Though, Nico couldn't see much of Toby's face under his goggles and mouth guard. He struggled but couldn't get his arms up to push Toby off. After a couple of attempts he relaxed admitting defeat. Toby didn't seem in any hurry to get off Nico though, he sat up so he was straddling Nico's stomach.

"Okay you win, you can get off now." Toby slid his goggles up into his messy brown hair. He then took off his mouth guard and let it hang around his neck. Though he didn't get up, it was starting to make Nico nervous.

"Where did Masky and Hoody go?" Nico said, trying to distract himself as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"They're always wandering off together." Toby said finally getting up and reaching out his hand to Nico. Nico took it and Toby helped him up, they were both still breathing hard from the fight.

"Let's wander off too. I bet they'll come back looking for us soon, and if we're gone Masky will freak out." He started to practically dance away towards the woods. Nico sheathed his sword, shoved his hands in his pockets, and followed.

"Why would Masky freak out?" The phrase freak out still felt weird in Nico's mouth. It hadn't been hard to figure out what it meant when he first heard it, but he still wasn't totally used to saying it.

"Because every time I wander off he assumes I'm getting into trouble." Toby's laugh was interrupted by a twitch. He stood still for a moment, giving Nico time to catch up to him.

"Which is fair enough, I set things on fire more than I should." Toby said after his pause, and then started moving again. Nico chuckled even though he had no doubt Toby was telling the truth.

"Where are we going?" Nico asked changing the subject.

He was still following. He didn't know his way around the grounds of Slenderman's mansion at all yet. So following seemed like the best option anyway.

"The lake!" Toby said happily. "It's warm, besides I think I said something about swimming earlier."

Nico found himself smiling. Normally being around someone as hyper at Toby would annoy him. But Toby seemed to exude his energy well.

Nico found himself standing up a little straighter, and walking a little faster as Toby beamed. He was stretching the hole in his cheek in a way that would have probably made Nico uncomfortable. If he wasn't used to spending so much time around zombies that is.