3: Love is Calculated Chapter 5, 6, 7: Book Review (Or should I say Chapter XD)

First of all, yeah, I know I have a pretty pathetic follow list. You guys have much more followers than me. That gives me no right to judge. :'( Just kidding! :D

If you wanna help me, please let your followers know me! And tell them to consider following me XD. And feel free to request me to read the rest of your books! I'm totally fine by reading books written by the same author a hundred times. Ok, now let's get on with the serious stuff. 

*You: -_- Seriously?

*Me: Yeah. :D

Book Review:

Ok, very good beginning, I should say, I really like your book a lot. And I totally agree with Marcy and Emily that being happy doesn't need a boyfriend cause I'm happy, I'm a single pringle, and yeah. It's really special that Emily has a, well, special (forgive me for repeating the same word two times in a row XD) personality that I adore. And WOW! I practically was happy for Kristen when she got a boyfriend, but kind of disappointed for Emily and Marcy (especially Marcy) about the news. You should really start updating as I want to hear the rest of the story as badly as your friends do!

And whoah, I think Kristen is going a little too far isn't she? As soon as you update, really try to snap up attention, or the common storyline can easily bore your readers. When I started fresh, I used to write stories like these, and to be honest, they have to be really good to stand out. So yes, you can continue writing them, but you can try to take a step forward.

BloodyDireWolf xox