Important Notice all to Requesters

Hello fellow Wattpad Requesters!

So I wanted to make a notice because a lot of people think I'm not updating anything due to laziness, it's not true. I basically finished reading all your books, but I can never finish writing all the reviews, so I'm always tired and I also have exams and homework at school.

I hope you guys understand cause I'm in a critical condition right now, end of year exams...

DAMN

And I will also try to take a break from reading and try to design my own books that I write for now, so can you guys try to read them? I promise I will come back to posting everything. :)

For the meantime, you guys continue to request, I do check them and mark them down. Don't worry, you're always in my list!!!

And also this will be my summer gift from all of you:

Instead of only requesting, can you please actually try to read my books? If you don't like them, that's ok, but can you try them? Because I get kind of sad sometimes when I write books and barely anyone reads them. Thank you!!!

<3

From

The Honey Queen A.K.A. BloodyDireWolf

Love you guys!! xoxo

And also on summer break I'll be gone somewhere in July, I'll tell you the details when I get them from my parents, and also on winter break I'll be going somewhere. Thanks for all the patient, and remember, stay sweet!