EXCITING NEWS!

So, hi there! Back again

So, hi there! Back again. So, firstly, make sure you checked this Book Request special! First of all, applications for the Book Writing Competitions could be posted in the book Aphrodite Creations exactly on 14th March, 2016! Check my latest posts for further information, and prizes are included. 

So, now to inform you of an exciting special for all the people who have followed me because of book requests! So, I have a surprise for you: If we all slap, hit or whack that vote button, tell your friends, followers, or family to vote on this 'Reading Requests' book, if we hit that leaderboard in the Reading Requests search option in 3rd of April, I promise, I can fulfil all your book requests in two days!

Yes! Two days! Like winning the damn LOTTERY!

AND WHO HELPS ME GET THE MOST VOTES ON THIS READING REQUESTS BOOK, COMMENT DOWN BELOW, AND I WILL REVIEW EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR WORKS FIRST, AND IF I'M FEELING LIKE IT, FOLLOW YOU AND TELL MY FRIENDS TO DO THAT ALSO!

Yes! So make sure to slap that 'vote' button and comment down below if you would want that amazing thing to happen, and I will also host a fab (I really don't say this word often XD) Reading Request Competition in a new book Ravishing Reads [Readi...

Yes! So make sure to slap that 'vote' button and comment down below if you would want that amazing thing to happen, and I will also host a fab (I really don't say this word often XD) Reading Request Competition in a new book Ravishing Reads [Reading Requests] ! So mainly, Ravishing Reads is a book competition of who can post the most reading requests and I will try to complete them all! And also vote on that story to hit that leaderboard and get another amazing reward:

SAME AS ABOVE! REVIEWING ALL THE PERSON'S READING REQUESTS  WHO KICKED ME UP IN THE LEADERBOARD'S SPOT!

I know we can do it, people! So the goals are below:

Reading Requests-Hit the Leaderboard first 5 places!

Ravishing Reads [Reading Requests]-Hit the Leaderboard first 8 places!

I KNOW WE CAN DO IT, YANDERES! WITH YOU ALL, MY POWER IS RISING!

DO YOUR BEST AND LET'S KNOCK THAT GOAL!

Cheers,

BloodyDireWolf xoxo