IMPORTANT NOTICE

Yo what's up people!

Well, here I got some news for you all! :)

*Scary smile

Whoops. Let's get into the real topic here.

Well, for Book Requests! Lately I've noticed a lot of requests piling up, so in order to not mess up stuff in my head, I'm going to delete the comments that I have already reviewed.

So DON'T FREAK OUT when you realise your comment is deleted. I must have a reason to do that. Check the book for your review. :D

That's it, and also, before I forget to mention this, I'm having a book writing competition. For further details, they will be released now.

RULES:

- WRITE A STORY

- SUBMIT IT TO ME, AND THERE WILL BE A NEW BOOK CREATED CALLED 'COMPETITION ENTRIES'.

- I ACCEPT STORIES, BUT THE MAXIMUM CHAPTERS ARE 5.

- PLAN YOUR STORYLINE CAREFULLY AND I WILL READ EVERY SINGLE ENTRY AND SELECT THE TOP 5.

- PRIZES FOR THE WINNER ARE: AUTOMATIC STORY POSTED ON MY CHANNEL, ONE DEDICATION, ME FOLLOWING YOU, YOU GET TO KNOW ALL OF THE EARLIEST INFO ON MY NEWEST BOOKS.

- PRIZES FOR SECOND PLACE: AUTOMATIC STORY POSTED ON MY CHANNEL, ONE DEDICATION, YOU GET TO KNOW THE EARLIEST INFO! :)

-  PRIZES FOR THIRD PLACE: AUTOMATIC STORY POSTED ON MY CHANNEL, ONE DEDICATION, YOU GET TO KNOW ALL OF THE INFO ON MY BOOKS EARLIER!

The topic for this competition is:

MURDER FROM THE MIND

The day which you can start posting your stories is 3rd March.

DEADLINE IS 10TH APRIL. :D

Me and one of my friends will be looking through all of the entries. I look forward to seeing all those wonderful stories!

Thanks to all who have supported me!

BloodyDireWolf xox