8

"So," Natasha begins while sitting at a round table in an open area with her friends who were assigned the previous mission together with -- Steve, Wanda and Tony. Other agentmen and agentwomen are sitting in front of their specialised computer, doing their works. "You got anything from that girl?" she asks while her eyes locked at Nick Fury's back.

She looks interested. In fact, always looks interested.

Fury got his hands clap behind his back. While watching beyond the world outside the headquarters, he exhales heavily, so hard to tell them the truth. He knows well his team would throw unanswerable questions at him for not being able to get what he seeks for when he's the head of the team. His title is director after all. But has he prepared for this? He doesn't know it would be this tough to work with an 18 year-old girl.

Fury turns and looks at Natasha. "She says she's not Hermione," Fury answers her question.

Everybody looks at him in curiosity.

"What do you mean by that?" Steve asks. His heart pounds even harder after being guilty towards the girl that he threw to the wall without purpose; and now he's afraid he'd hurt the wrong girl.

"Did we catch the wrong person?" Wanda's thick Russian accent echoes in the open area.

Nick sighs again. He doesn't know how to put into words with the interrogation between Hermione and him and what he was thinking. This matter forces him to shake his head -- part of it to deny Wanda's question, part of it to make himself believe that Hermione is not telling the truth. "Is it possible to have two people with the same identical face?" Fury asks instead of answering.

"If they're twins, it's possible. Why?" Natasha now looks stern, trying not to get angry.

"Because she says she's not Hermione. She says her name is Helen," Fury tells his team who are now showing their face of disbelief.

Mumurs erupted around the table. Everybody is looking at each other with knitted eyebrows, asking if what they are hearing right. But they quickly shrug and shake their heads at each other back as a sign that they don't know what Fury meant.

"Helen?" one asks. Tony. He seems familiar with that feminine name. "Helen what?"

Fury can't help but shrugs. "I don't know. She only tells me her name. And she says she doesn't know about assassin and all the crap. She tells me that she's going to that concert for fun that she's not on a mission or anything. She knows damn well to play."

"So did we catch the wrong girl?" Steve is not satisfied.

"I believe not," Fury answers. "She's hiding her identity by using her alternative name so we won't get her data and her sanctuary. Just like other spies or assassins do."

"If that so, we will never know who this girl is and if she's telling the truth or not. Because she, as in Hermione, we can't get her data and all. Hermione's identity is sealed too. There's nothing on the internet about her. What, are you telling me it was a waste of time capturing her?" Steve points out what he thinks. His scrunched face seems furious rather than calm, the Steve we know.

"Hold on, Captain." Fury gestures his hand to Steve to calm down. "The reason that you're this fume is because she's underage and doesn't deserve this, am I correct? And the boys in their cell," Fury states the obvious detail that makes Steve loosing his temper. "But trust me, Cap, we didn't catch the wrong person and she is Hermione, the assassin."

"Yeah?" Steve raised his eyesbrows as if to challenge Fury.

The director sighs, knowing the argument will not anywhere if they keep blaming each other and try to win for each other's benefit. In mind, Steve Rogers already has a plan for the boys. He didn't see any advantage or the use to capture those boys when the only person they want to investigate is Hermione. If Tony was right, that Fury is keeping One Direction here because he's a fan of them, that's nonsense for him. Fury can buy a ticket to meet them. He doesn't need more explanation from Fury for what he's going to do then.

"Stark, I need your help here," Fury finally speaks.

"Pleasure to help," he says rather flatly although he looks intrested.

"Find Helen."