14

Hermione doesn't know when they'll call her for interrogation, but she can guess that it's the next day. She knows they'll give her times to get some rest, especially that she's not fully healed from her wounds yet. Even though she cannot move that much but she's happy for being pushed by Steve Rogers across the room, and fell on the ground with bruises and fractured bones and hard bump on her head. Because, even though she'd prepared for this, but she still needs time.

When morning comes, Hermione didn't expect it to be that fast. After singing with the boys last night with guitar and their melodious voices, she gets a peaceful sleep with Harry Styles by her side. She doesn't know why he's doing it -- maybe to accompany her rather than sleeping alone. Whatever the reasons are, she cannot let too much thoughts get into her mind because Harry and the boys will leave soon. So she wakes up with a big smile on her face like a little sunshine.

She hops out of bed, limping towards the attached washroom. Her legs are not hurt anymore but she still has to be careful. She realises that her hand is healed, no more feeling as if it's been screwed when she moves her hand. Although she still has a little trouble to breathe with her torso but she's happy that she can now move as much as she wants to. She doesn't need a wheelchair anymore. And by the time she's fully healed, she can organise an escape plan herself.

About time.

When she exits the washroom, finished doing her morning rituals, the door slides open and enters someone. She's tall, quite skinny, her hair is neatly put into a bun and has fine jaws. A wireless headphone sticks on her ear.

Agent Hill.

"Good morning, Hermione," she wishes. A wheelchair in front of her.

"Yeah, don't have to be so nice to me. Just tell straight to the point," Hermione replies as she limps back to her bed.

Agent Hill looks at Hermione for a few seconds, smiles to herself when she sees the resemblance between her and Tony Stark. Not just physically.

"Very well," Agent Hill says. "First of all, today, you'll have a medical check-up with our doctor. After that you'll get changed and you'll have to follow me for your next interrogation," she explains the schedule. "We've kept you too long here. Director Fury thinks it's time to questions you and all."

"Sounds like a good plan," Hermione replies with a shrug. "I'm dying staying here."

"That's good then." Agent Hill nods. "You-"

"What about these boys?" Hermione looks at each one of them, who are sleeping soundly. Her heart melts looking at those innocent faces, who'd been captured by Director Fury without any reasons.

"You don't have to worry about the boys," Agent Hills assures. "They'll be staying here safe and sound. Meanwhile you follow me to another room."

Hermione raises an eyebrow. "Why can't they just come here and check up on me here?"

"The boys are here. They're sleeping as you can see. Plus, it's an order."

Hermione scoffs. "I don't take orders."

"But you're an assassin."

"Not from someone like you," quickly Hermione remarks back. Her eyes glitter like a demon and her lips smirk.

Agent Hill takes a deep breath and sighs. "You're wasting the time, Hermione. Let's get going."

Hermione stares back at Agent Hill, before agreeing. "Fine." She hops out of her bed once again and limps towards Agent Hill and sits on the wheelchair to follow the woman out of the room, to the hallway.