👑Chapter 5👑

Me, Madelyn and Kian all walk over to a long table in the middle of the kitchen in Kian's house. The table was covered in all kinds of delicious food and drink, steak, sushi, other delicacys I have never seen before which Madelyn notified me that they were hand burgers and pepperoni pizza and also champagne. Kian and Madelyn both grab a can of dark liquid, on the label it said coca cola. The smell made me drool a little. We all sit down and are given plates from the butler. I grab a pancake from the plate in front of me and put it on my plate, I only just noticed how hungry I am, who knows when the last time I ate. After we had eaten Kian starts to talk about how we are going to be undercover which caught my attention. "We will all attend a high school called archers hall. There we will have to fit in and draw as less attention to ourselves as possible. This way we can insure the safety of your people and ourselves" He said "My mother will be our mother in the schools eyes." He turns his attention to me and I nod. "Madelyn will be your best friend that will help you with anything from school assignments to bully's"

"Don't worry I can handle school assignments and bully's, I was trained to be smart and to be able to fight when necessary" I reassure him but they both still look worried. Come on how hard will it be to do some writing and stick up for myself. My parents always told me that everyone has power in themselves they just need to let it out and show people that we are not weak.

"Alexandra, you must use your fighting skills as a last result, we cant attract attention" Madelyn says with a strict voice. "I think we need to teach you how to talk as a teenage girl" she says now with a worried look on her face "the other teens will think there is something off about you" I nod my head for her to carry on "first off all slouch a bit" I do as she says and she teaches me how to talk like a teen. After thirty minutes of changing the sound and style of my voice I get the hang of it.