👑Chapter 15👑

"He's Kian's best friend, well up until Sam made a move on me but he knew that Kian had a crush on me but he didn't have the balls to ask me out" Maddie started to laugh and threw one of her berries towards Kian which resulted in him catching it because of his refaxes' and training. His face turned from one of boredom to a cheeky smirk.

"Well I'm glad he did because if he didn't make a move he wouldn't have got hit in the face which he deserved. Anyway it resulted in Kaddie didn't it? plus we are friends now, he said he wouldn't do anything like that again and I believe him" I start to laugh at the ship name they created for themselves. They both turn their attentions to me and glare at me, my laughter stops almost automatically. "We should probably get going now." Kian stands up and grabs his keys from the side. we all say our goodbyes to Mary and get in Kian's car. The ten minute ride to school consisted of mainly the argument of coffee or tea as being the better beverage, in my defence I like coffee because I need it because of the lack of sleep due to past events. We finally arrived at the schools car park, the school bell to signify the start of lessons doesn't ring for another thirty minutes. We all got out of the car and began walking to a tall guy stood on the school step, something about him made me agitated and I couldn't stop fidgeting under his sharp gaze. he was like one of those guys you would hear about in supernatural books. His cyan eyes where scanning every inch of my body and I automatically regretted wearing a dress today. An evil smirk stretched across his face and I felt extremely uncomfortable. "Sam!" Kian shouted "I've not seen you in ages mate, where have you been?" they began to do one of those bro hugs.

"Oh you know around" Sam states, his voice sent shivers down my spine and not In a good way like Eddies voice does. He turns his attention back to me and the evil smirk instantly reappears. "and who's this?" he asks Kian, not taking his eyes off me for one second.

"This is Alex Belle, Alex this is Sam" Sam extends his arm and I cautiously take it.

"Its a pleasure Miss Belle." he says bending down to kiss my hand. at that moment I feel like someone is shooting daggers this way and soon enough Eddie comes running up to me and placing his arm around my waist.

"Sorry I'm late princess, I just needed to sort something out with my friends." Eddie states playing along with the boyfriend role. I'm sure I saw Kian clench his fists as Eddie spoke.

I decided to contribute to the act "Its fine babe I was just-" I was interrupted by Sam.

"Cute, she's British. Gotta keep a close eye on her Ed. Who knows who will be trying to steal her away from you with that accent?" Sam flirtatiously winked at me and I silently scoffed. Who the hell does he think he is? Sam, Mad's and Kian all walked off leaving me with Eddie before they were out of site Maddie turned around and winked at me suggestively, I felt a small smile appear on my face. I'm sure I hear Eddie say something under his breath along the lines of "planning to" we stand the for a coupe of moments in silence.