👑Chapter 11👑

I put the last book on the shelf and sighed "Done, finally." I turn to see that Eddie had stopped doing what he was doing and was looking at me, I couldn't tell what he was thinking but I wanted to know, I really wanted to know. what is happening to me, I keep feeling light inside like I'm flying above the clouds like a bird, free to do what ever I want and no one telling me otherwise. The silence was broken by a cough. I turn around and there stood Mr Taylor, Great timing.

"you two may go now" he said enthusiastically. What no thank you? I just stood and stared at him but I was dragged from where I was standing by Eddie. I didn't take my eyes off of Mr Rude. How dare he!

"I'm so* tempted to give him a piece of my mind right now." I say trying not to get to angry, wow calm down Alexandra, breath.

"I think we should go and get some coffee and calm down, we deserve it" he says still dragging me towards the parking lot. I nod my head frantically, mmm coffee. Just what I need.

"I'll text Maddie and Kian that we are going to Starbucks" I say grabbing the phone that Kian gave me incase I needed to contact him.

"Tell them I will drop you off, we can ask the questions whilst were drinking" I nod and start to type.

Hey Kian, me and Eddie are going to Starbucks to get some coffee, he said that he will drop me off when we have finished. ♥★

I look back at Eddie and notice that he is staring at me, again! okay this is getting creepy now. Please stop before I punch you in the face, and trust me you will be in pain for the next hour. The silence was broken by the most annoying ping in the world, I take my phone out of my pocket and look at it, Kian.

I don't trust him, me and Maddie will come with you to keep an eye on him. :/

Seriously Kian, I will be alright, I can look after myself. ;) Stop worrying!

I shake my head and put my I phone in my jacket pocket. You would think he was actually my brother from the way he acts. I look back up to Eddie and notice that's he's no longer looking at me but looking into the dark woods on the other side of the parking lot. He pushes me into his black car and gets in himself.

Okay what was that about, before I could do or say anything I feel lips crash down onto mine, at first I was shocked and nearly hit him but his arms were tight around me and I couldn't move. What is going on! as soon as he let me go he looks at me apologetically, I turn to see what he was looking at and see a brown haired girl staring a us not far from the car, Alice. I turn around and tried my best not to scream. "drive, now" as soon as we was out of sight from Alice I slapped him on his arm.

"Owe what was that for, are you trying to kill us both" he said whilst rubbing his arm, he has a death wish.

"What was that, I said no kissing!"

"I'm sorry but it was just instinct, sorry" he said

"I forgive you but make sure it doesn't happen again" I said, I could tell he was genially sorry.

"By the way your a good kisser" he said I turn my head to face him and give him a glare but inside I went light, again! what was this boy doing to me? he winked and I felt my cheek threatening to change to a bright shade of red. Before I know it we are outside of Starbucks, I jumped out of the car and ran towards the counter, I don't care who's watching, I NEED COFFEE! I could hear some one laugh behind me and see Eddie watching me.

"oh shut it!" he held up his hands up to show me he surrenders we both start to chuckle and end up in laughing fits. When we had finished I ordered a coffee Frappuccino and Eddie ordered a java chip Frappuccino, I got my purse out of my bag and got out ten pound but Eddie put his hand in front of me blocking my way of passing the money to the one of the staff members. He took out money out of his pocket and passed it to the staff. " Eddie, you didn't have to do that"

He turned around to face me and smiled "Oh yes I did, to say sorry for kissing you"

"I said I forgave you"

"Yes but it was still wrong, I wont kiss you unless you ask me to." He said turning around and walking away leaving me gobsmacked.

"Fat chance Mr" I said folding my arms and following him to sit on the table.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. My heart plummeted "I think we should get some of these questions over and done with and we can continue with them tomorrow, if its okay with you?" I nod my head nervously "okay do you want to start?" I nod my head again "Wow someone's quiet"

"Shut it" I took out my piece of paper and began asking questions. "describe yourself in one word"

"Easy, outgoing" I start to laugh remembering how we first met "What?"

"Sorry it just brought back memories of this motning" we both start to giggle.

"Fine, charming"

"Next question, if you could be any fictional character, who would you be?"

"Harry Potter obviously, all those powers, hell yeah"

"What was your first impression of me?"

"The most beautiful girl I had ever met" I looked up and saw that he was smiling at me, I look back down to the paper and feel my cheeks burning.

"Last question for now, if you could change one thing about how you was raised what would it be?" I look back up to see that he was looking out of the window, frowning. "Hey you okay, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to"

He looks back over to me and shows me a weak smile "No its fine, I would change that I would stop my dad from drinking and abusing me and my mother"

I didn't know what to say "I'm sorry" I felt his pain.

"Its fine my father got better and left so I'm okay." he said giving me a reassuring smile, that smile could make me melt and my thought was interrupted by someone shouting my name.

I turn to see Kian walking towards us a huge smile on his face, Okay what does he want now? I gave him a death glare and he sits between me and Eddie. "hey guys. so* what you up to" I know that he's protecting me but there is no need to protect me from Eddie, not anymore. Plus this is getting way too far.

"Where's Maddie?" I say through gritted teeth. I was trying my best not to hit him.

"Oh she's at home. Mother dearest wanted to talk to her"

"Translation. She doesn't know that your hear does she?"

"Fine you got me, I didn't trust Eddie boy hear." He said pointing towards Eddie but keeping his eyes fixed on me. "Maddie tried to stop me but I got out fast enough."

"Unfortunately" I say under my breath I turn my attention to Eddie "Sorry, I'll have to get my 'brother' home before I do something I regret" I give him an apologetic look and he smiles back.

"No problem, I'll see you tomorrow, can I come over to your house to finish them questions" I nod and we say our goodbyes and I push Kian out of the door and we ride the rest of the way to Kian's house in silence, I was scared that if he said anything, I would do something I would really regret.

The Runaway Royals. Completed (Book One)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara