👑Chapter 6👑

"Hi my name is Alex Belle, I just moved hear from England hence my accent, I love to sketch and sleep, two of my main hobbies." I say, Kian and Madelyn's faces both turn to joyful expressions

"I think we're ready, come on we better get going to the school it starts in an hour" Kian says clapping his hands. We all stand and I follow Kian and Madelyn out side of the grand hall to the fresh winters air. I take in a deep breath, the smell reminded me of my home and I feel a frown creep onto my face. I need to be strong to protect my people, I open my eyes to see two people in front of me, sad looks on their face. I walk over to Kian's black car and sit myself down in the back "Don't worry about the principle, I've talked to him and said that we were just transfer students hoping to add to our knowledge. He's very happy that three bright people and joining his school" he says as he starts to laugh, he starts the car and we are on our way, I have never been to a school before I was always home schooled and read books from the library. My favourite was an inspector calls because it shows that everyone has guilt even if they don't know it. Before I know it the car parks in front of a huge three stories building, it must be the school I could tell the main colours were purple, blue and green. We all get out and my hands loose there warmth and feel like they were about to fall of any time soon, we walk into school and Kian passes us our timetables I only had two classes with Maddie and the rest I had with Kian "Hey little sis we have the same classes with you" he nudges my shoulder and I start to laugh, I had always wanted an older brother but I was an only child, unfortunately. I was focusing on my timetable that I hadn't noticed someone in front of me until I walk straight into them. I hear gasps all around me and I look up to see two blue eyes looking down at me anger in them, his blonde hair reflecting the hallway lights. Oh great first day and I manage to make someone angry. I see a lot of eyes staring at me, girls threatening me with their eyes and boys looking at me like I was a piece of meat and they were the lions.

"Watch where your going blondie" that's it I felt the rage burn inside of my threatening to explode but I suddenly feel strong arms around my shoulder I don't take my eyes off the blonde haired boy until I hear Maddie's voice say that he wasn't worth the danger it could put us in. Kian stands in front of me blocking the view of the boy.

"Don't speak to my sister like that or you will have me to speak to" rage taking over his him, he crossed his arms over his chest to look dangerous and it worked, even I felt inferior and I was the one being protected, all the people around us look scared apart from the blonde haired boy.

"Please Kian, he's not worth it, plus I can take care of myself" I say looking towards the blonde haired boy, but he just smirked at me and walked away. Did he not think that I could easily kick his ass in an instant. We begin to walk to English class and Maddie leaves us to go to her biology class. it was weird without Maddie she had helped me so much in less then twenty-four hours. Kian started to talk on the way to class "that was Eddie Maxwell, he transferred here a couple of years ago because he allegedly was downgrading on his education and he had anger issues such as stealing from shops and vandalising." he says whilst shaking his head. "please stay away from him, he's bad news." I nod my head to reassure him that I would never speak to him again. I nearly screamed at what I had seen when I walked in, Eddie was sitting at the back of the class, when he noticed the shock on my face he smirked at me and waved his hand, oh god I hate him so much. Why was he being like this, I hadn't done anything to him so why was he acting like we have been enemy's since we was young? My view was suddenly blocked by and old man holding a clipboard. I'm sure his teeth was about to fall out when he talked.

"You two must be Alex and Kian the new students my names Mr Taylor" I had only just noticed that Kian was holding my shoulder tightly, just like a protective brother. "Kian you go and sit over their next to Max and Alex you go and sit over there with Eddie." Kian gripped my shoulder even tighter and I yelp at the pain, he quickly takes his hand off my shoulder and gives me an apologetic smile whilst slowly walking towards Max, he turns around with a worried look on his face and I nod at him so that he will know that I'm okay. He turns towards Eddie and if looks could kill, Eddie would be six feet under but all he did was smirk even more, it infuriated me. Why did he smirk so much? I walk towards Eddies desk,trying not to hit him in his perfectly smug face and put my bag under the desk before sitting down, this is going to be a long school year.