👑Chapter 17👑

"Good morning class, I am your new music teacher" many whoops and wolf whistles echoed through the room causing me and Eddie to role ur eyes. The teacher began to chuckle at the out burst but carried on his introduction "My names Mr Smith but you may all call me Peter. Don't feel that I am simply your strict music teacher think of me as one of your homies, mates or whatever you kids say these days." I like this teacher. "Now your first project will be to write a song with our partner." Great aswell as the English project we also have this. On the other hand it means ill spend more time with Eddie, I looked over to Eddie to see he was smiling at me. "I have chosen your partner". Great, that's just great. "Cassie and Tom, Bianca and Chelsie, Sam and Alex" No, no, no, no, no. I look over to Sam to see him smirking but not taking his eyes off the teacher, Eddies gip became tighter. "and finally Eddie and Alice" this day just keeps getting better and better. "we will start this project tomorrow, today you can talk to the people around you to catch up.

"Do you think we should ask the teacher if we can change?" I ask Eddie

"Why, jealous?" he askes with a huge grin on his face, he's asking for a kick in the genitals.

"Haha you wish Mr! no its just because you know you've been trying to avoid Alice and I'm trying to avoid a certain black haired boy." I state as I hit his arm. he still hasn't let go of my hand but now he relaxes slightly.

"We can try but I doubt it'll work. You wait here and I'll go and ask." Eddie stands up and walks over to the teachers desk a couple of tables away. I suddenly feel someone's hands over my eyes, I quickly pull them away to see a certain blue eyed boy standing behind me.

"Someone's very jumpy, it must be my incredible looks" Sam says through his smirk. Maybe I should hit his face so his 'incredible looks' don't look so 'incredible' I reconsider as my father would be so disappointed at me, I'm supposed to be gentle and kind and that's what I intend to be.

"Good morning Sam, how are you?" I say in a polite voice.

"I'm fine now that I've heard the good news that we are going to be partners." he states, his smirk growing wider with every word spoken. I glance over to Eddie to see he was glaring at the back of Sam's head, his eyes flick to me and I give him a pleading look. He walked over to us. "I'd really like to get to kno-"

"We have good news and bed news" Eddie States directly to me, ignoring the daggers from Sam. "What do you want first?"

"Good please."

"Well we can work together" in the corner of my eye I see Sam frown, Eddie sends me a small smile and I return it, his smile soon turns to a grimace and I ready myself for the bad news "The bad news is that we have to work in a four with Sam and Alice." Sam's face lightens up but not as much as it had when he found out it was just him and I.

"Oh what's wrong Ed, scared of a little competition" Sam smirked, I could see Eddie tense and readies himself for a right hook.

"Eddie come with me for a minute." I asked, his eyes didn't move from Sam's blue ones, I put a hand on his muscular arms "Please" he reluctantly followed me towards the corner of the room, away from ears reach of Sam and Alice. "Whats wrong?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked sounding bored.

"Your acting really odd." I state, I start to worry about him. Did he catch a bug?

Without an answer Eddies cyan eyes left my gold ones "I think we should get back to our desk before the teacher has a rant at us" and with that he walked away, back to Sam and Alice. Knowing that there would be a fight if I wasn't there I followed behind him. Sometimes Eddie Maxwell confused the crap out of me.

As we sat back down Eddie grabbed my hand again. I saw both Sam and Alice look at each other in an agitated way. Seriously what is their problem? "Okay so can anyone play piano?" Alice said, I was shocked that she said something. Both Eddie and Sam said no "What about you?" Alice said as she turned to me and folded her arms, she said it in a bored way, looking anywhere but me.

"Yeah, I can play"

"Well aren't you full of surprises" exasperated Alice.