👑Chapter 13👑

"When you have finished, your room is down the corridor to the left. I've left some cloths in the wardrobe and put some cosmetics in the en-suite." She said after she had finished putting the ingredients away. I nod my head and say thanks again as she walks out of the room and towards her room. I suppose this is how its going to be from now on, I have my independence back. I finish the sandwich shortly after and put it I'm the sink. Walking towards me room I realise that I smell pretty bad. I walk into a room full of crème furniture and white walls, the bed was a satin crème colour also and the dressing table was at the other end of the room. It looked even better then my room at the palace. I look up to find a marvellous chandelier hanging from the ceiling, it looked magical like the stones were little drops of water threatening to fall. After staring at my surroundings I walk over to the en-suite and took a shower the warm water relaxing my muscles. After ten minutes I walk out smelling like candy and coconuts. I quickly dried my blonde hair and put it in a bun at the top of my head. I then put on grey sweat pants, a black tank top and trainers which I found in my wardrobe. i begin to open a door and a loud creek echoed through the house, I walk down the corridor wondering if I was going to get lost. I hadn't had time to look around. I walked down towards the grand staircase and climbed down them. I had finally found the gym where i find Maddie and Kian fighting each other with different types of moves. Kian must have heard me walk in because he turns his attention towards me and Maddie punches him in the chest. "Ha I win!" She must have noticed my presence and begins to do a strange bird like dance, flapping her arms everywhere. She begins to spins and turns to face me. Her face begins to go bright red and she automatically stops what must be her joyful dance. Kian and I begin to start endless laughter as we see Maddie'so face go a deeper shade of scarlet to match her top. "Okay, okay. I know I'm a weirdo, I don't need you two pointing it out"

"Aww but that's what we love about you babe" Kian states and leans his head down to kiss Maddie on the cheek. I start to wonder if that would be me now if I did get married not three days ago. I was snapped out of my thought by Kian. "So let's see what you have your highness" he says as he curtseys, I walk over to the rink and hit him on the arm playfully. He knows that it annoys me that people think that I can't do anything useful because I could break a nail. Well that's bull! I start to get in my fighting position and so does he with a huge smirk on his face. "Are you sure you want to do this princess?" I nod, bastard. He steps forward and tries to trip me up with his feet but I avoid falling flat on my face and throw and punch towards his stomach but he reflects it and somehow ends up standing behind me. I whip my foot abound his and he falls down onto the floor. Not so vulnerable now am I big brother? Before I could do anything he gets back on his feet and grabs my alms so I could no longer hit him but I can still use me feet. I lift my feet to his chest and kick him so that he stumbled back. He makes a movement to say he was done and I couldn't help but laugh. Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me and another laugh escapes their mouth. I turn to face Maddie.

"That was amazing Alex!" She said screaming down my ear. "How did you learn how to do kickboxing?" She pulls back and studies my face.

I suddenly remember my mother teaching me just in case anyone grabbed my arms just like Kian had to still be able to defend myself just as well. "My mother taught me when I was 11 just in case." Maddie smiles at me knowing that it hurt to talk about my parents.

"hey what about me?!" Kain says running upto us after catching his breath back from the hit.

"Well you thought that Alex wouldn't beat you so you owe me £20" she extends her hand, Kian reaches into his pocket and pulls out a crumpled £20 and hands it to Maddie with a huff. She starts to giggle and turns her attention back to me "I have every faith in you" and she hugs me again before pulling away. "I have an idea. Because it seems like you like this Eddie I can do your hair and makeup tomorrow." I was about to object to the fact that I liked Eddie when she winked at me and walked away towards her room. I huff in annoyance and turn my attention to Kian and give him a glare.

"Hey sorry about doubting you, you did good even Maddie struggles to kick my ass." We both start to laugh knowing that Maddie was the brains and not the muscle in the group. "We should go to bed, I have a long day of trying to keep Eddies eyes off of you and you have a busy day of trying to keep me away." We say goodnight and walk to our bedrooms. I start to get changed into my baby pink nightgown and leave my hair in its bun. I lay in bed and look at my phone to see someone had texted ten minutes ago, the contact was Eddie.

Can't wait to see you at school tomorrow blondie ;-)