Getting ready deadpool

The time seemed to have grown closer and closer for you to start heading to work before, 12:00a.m. Throughout that time you had stayed in your room as Deadpool was outside doing whatever he was doing. You had your uniform ready to go and finished putting on your makeup. The time was already an hour till you had to leave and when you were ready you quickly put on your cloths. You realized then that you didn't have your hat for work and started looking for it all over your room. With no luck you opened your door and looked around " Deadpool, have you seen my hat ?" Suddenly, you felt someone poke you and turned to see Deadpool waving at you " hi ". You shook your your head " have you seen my hat for work ", Deadpool held out your hand from behind him " you mean this one", he winked through his mask. You nodded and took it from him, " I cleaned up the mess on the floor, I really didn't know how to clean it so, I just put a bunch of paper towels on it so it would dry" he said pulling you to a stack full of wet paper. You hit your forehead " thanks, well I'll bring you something to eat when I get back from work ". You went to the cabinet to take an energy bar and grabbed a container to pour in the rest of the coffee from this morning. Deadpool started making himself  a bowl of milk and sat down on the table scooping spoons of milk through the mask into his mouth. " okay, so rules don't leave the apartment until I get back, don't finish everything in the kitchen and please clean up after yourself " you said leaving with your stuff at the door." Wait, I can come with you to work ", Deadpool said jumping off his chair and held the door closed. You frowned " I'm sorry but, I can't take care of you when I am working ", you tried pulling the door open. He started to beg " oh, can I come please ", as you struggled to open the door with Deadpool blocking it. You gave up after awhile, knowing he was gonna keep it shut and stared at him, " fine ". Deadpool cheered and threw his fist in the air as you sighed and walked out the door with a big muscular baby to work.