Deadpools pov 2

I jumped into the sewer hoping there were no surprises down there except, for the smell. As I got down there it was silence, then I heard ( y/n ) yell echoing through the sewer. I replied " ( y/n ) where are you? ", there was nothing but, yelling from her for someone to come and save her. What do we do now? We have to find her. We can't go back home without her. You don't want to go back to being lonely do you? your right so, what is your plan? I hate hearing her yell like that but, that's the only way I can reach her right now except, it's difficult to hear where she is because of the echo. I don't really know where she is. I started to walk around the sewer and took my swords out to strike whoever got in my way. What do you think they are going to do with ( y/n )? I don't know but, they better not be touching her. Suddenly, I saw ( y/n ) tied up on a table from across me. I checked to make sure Francis was nowhere to be seen. I came out from my hiding place and went over to her as she gasped to see me there. " You found me, Deadpool ", as she smiled in excitement. "Of course, I'll always find you but, we need to leave now ", as I untied her. We have to unalive him first wait, we need to wait for our moment. what, why, they're going to unalive her next time if we don't do it now shut up he'll hear you.. oh wait your in my head. ( Y/n ) looked confused and said " who are you talking to?" I chuckled " it's nobody, okay come on ". Me and her both ran for it until, Francis showed up in front of us with a gun pointed to us. Cr*p! Francis said " come to grab your lady without saying goodbye first ", and smirked while, walking closer to both of us. " fine but, let her go and let's end this like adults ", blocking her from the gun. He snickered and nodded as ( y/n ) looked back at me and smiled at her " I'll be right behind you, now go ". She left and I looked back at Francis. Looking at him up close his head is huge! I know right. " Alright, let's dance" I said holding out my katanas and started to fight Francis. He shot twice but, missed both times before I swung my katanas at him. We continued until, he shot both my katanas and they fell to the floor. Motherf*cker! I then, took out my handgun from my holster and started shooting at him multiple times and shot him straight between the eyes. What a way to end the chapter with a bullet between the eyes. After, I spit on his grave that's a good movie btw don't watch it kids. I went out the way I came in and saw ( y/n ) waiting for me as she burst in tears and said " I knew you could do it, Deadpool ". She hugged me like I was the last thing on earth Wow her big breasts feel amazing... I mean really shut up voice in my head fine but, she is with both of us now so your gonna have to live with it. Then, she stared up at me  what is she looking at? Is there something on our face? I asked if I had something on my face and she blushed saying back " you saved me ". I blushed hard but, she couldn't see because of my mask. She just said the cutest line ever. Hold it in dude... Forget it she is too cute I said " you are too cute, (y/n )". She bit her lip and like, a snap she just kissed me.
*dies of cuteness *. Jk.

Hope you guys liked it. Thank you for all your votes and comments by the way it's awesome : ).