Stop fighting deadpool {editing}

You asked" so, where you want to go deadpool since your running this whole going out thing", he looked at spiderman ad said" let's go to the movies", spiderman raced to deadpool and said" sweet, so what movie are we watching", deadpool smiled and you just looked at him thinking he had something up his sleeve."my movie of course, I mean that movie you starred  in totally was lame", you looked at him confused and said" how did you have the time to star in movie you have been with me from the day we meet", then, spiderman started to get a little mad saying" lame... Excuse me but my movie isn't so perverted", deadpool looked at spiderman and said" it's not perverted it's just the truth of what life is about... Well for me", deadpool looked at you and said" sorry y/n can you repeat what you said", you just smiled and said" never mind ", deadpool smiled at you then, spiderman said" well I think we shouldn't see that movie... Maybe we can watch kung fu panda 3 I heard it's a good movie unlike yours", deadpool stopped walking and turned to spiderman and said" ok, I know you are jealous of how much people respect me more than you but, we are going to see my movie whether you like it or not", then deadpool grabbed your hand till spiderman grabbed your other hand an said" you are not going to take y/n", deadpool turned around and said" don't touch her", spiderman just said" you know what y/n I do like you and you know why else she is going to be my girlfriend from now on", and pulled you to him and hugged you. It felt weird hugging him but, you felt safe with him but, you knew deep down that you loved deadpool. Deadpool said" no she isn't she is my girlfriend and I don't care if you like her or not, she is mine", spiderman let go of you and put you aside and said" well I guess were are just going to have to fight for her then", as soon as he said that deadpool was furious and said taking out his swords" I thought we could get along but, looks like it's going to be funnier beating you up instead", you yelled at the both of then and said" hey no one is beating up no one", deadpool and spiderman looked at you and said sorry. Then they fought, spiderman sprayed his webs to a building before deadpool sliced him with his swords spiderman said" missed me missed me", then spiderman sprayed his web in deadpools face and deadpool tore it off and yelled. Spiderman landed on the floor and tried to fight him he sprayed webs on deadpool swords but, deadpool tore them off and let go of his swords and punched spiderman in the face spiderman swung a punch at deadpool and they kept punching till deadpool tripped spiderman and he laid his leg on spiderman chest and said" she is mine", spiderman said" not for long", then spiderman grabbed one of deadpools swords and stuck one into his stomach and he got up. Deadpool looked at the sword and said"people really need to stop doing that... It's not like I am gonna die", spiderman said" well y/n isn't going to live forever... She needs someone who well grow old with her... Like me", spiderman looked at you and so did deadpool. You just stared at them in horror till some random person grabbed you and started to carry you away. Deadpool yelled" y/n", he took out his sword from his stomach and grabbed his other sword and raced to you saying" I am coming y/n", spiderman used his webs to attack the person but, he was to quick. Then, you went into a dark alley and vanished.

So yea long chapter  and you have been kidnapped again lol. Anyways I would like to give a special thanks to My-fav-hobby for giving me advice on this chapter. Thanks My-fav-hobby. 😄