Morning deadpool

You woke up the next morning turning to your side but, noticed deadpool had his hand over you. You smiled and turned your head to the clock on your nightstand. It was 9:00a.m but, you remembered that you only work 3 days out of the week. You sighed out in relief and you fell back asleep while Deadpool pulled you closer to him. A couple of hours went by and you opened your eyes to the smell of something burning and the fire alarm sounding the apartment. You turned your head and didn't see Deadpool in bed with you. You tossed your sheets off and rushed out of bed to put on your robe as you fast-walked to the kitchen. Smoke filled the top of the ceiling lights and Deadpool started fanning the smoke from the stove. You coughed out " Deadpool what happened " , he pointed to the pan that was burning and quickly grabbed the pan with a towel to put in the sink. You walked to the windows to open them and put in the code to the alarm. You turned around to Deadpool who stood in his apron staring at the burnt food he made. " Sorry y/n, I uh tried to make something for breakfast like a breakfast in bed, but do you want coffee and toast instead", he suggested taking his apron off with a pout. He went over to the pantry to grab the bread and put two slices in the toaster and started the machine for the coffee. You walked over hugging him from behind as he did," so, what was it you were trying to make ", he turned around and held your sides " Well, I tried to make eggs with bacon but, it ended up turning into black eggs and bacon ". You giggled and kissed his cheek through his mask and said " Well, A for effort, thanks for the coffee and toast, D ".