The White House- Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to Lilly-rain because she is such a laugh to talk to. Also if anyone is looking for someone to blame for the late upload..... Haha. 

 As always sorry for any spelling and grammer. I am terrible at it.

 Tom---->

Chapter 7

Kasper pulled up into a parking space with a huge grin on his face, “Surprise.”

I turned slowly in my seat looking at him with a serious expression. “You did this deliberately didn’t you?”

“No, I have no idea what you are talking about,” he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

“Yes you did! You know I have a phobia of heights. Remember your sixteenth birthday? I tagged along and ended up making a fool of myself because I started crying about one of the rides. Remember?” I could feel hysteria bubbling over the surface. All I wanted to do was run at full speed away from the coasters that dominated the skyline.

“Oh yeah, but you can’t still be afraid of roller coasters. This is the best place on earth. Not only will we be able to have fun but we will also be able to make it public knowledge about our relationship.”

“Oh the joy,” I said sarcastically, folding my hands under each other.

“Well, we might as well enjoy it. My personal bodyguards are here already and there are some people to take your bags to the airport. Everything has been thought of.” He tapped his head smiling.

I looked over at him, jeesh he was arrogant about himself.

“You are not expecting me to get out of the car are you?” I said disdainfully.

“Of course I am,” he replied his deep voice dipping slightly as he began the motions of opening the car door and getting out. He nodded at the two similar black vehicles that were parked a few rows ahead of us and an array of men in different types of suits started getting out of the cars. He had brought a fleet, literally.  At least I expected no less. One thing I can guarantee about Kasper is that he is always heavily guarded, like a crown jewel. His parents obviously thought very highly of him. Well I guess they would, him being their son and all. Maternal love, nothing can change that.

“Chop chop, so many rides, so little time,” he said loudly, leaning back into the car, making me jump in my seat.

“Why should I? Is there not anywhere else we can go?”

“No, there isn’t anywhere else. Now come on, let’s not be a wet flannel. You don’t have to go on any of the really big rides…”

I gave him an evil stare before unbuckling the belt. “I am not a wet flannel.” I hated being called names.

“Sure you are not. Now you just have to prove it.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me suggestively for the second time today before walking over to my side of the car and opening the door.

“I can open a door myself you know, and stop playing mind games.”

“You have been incredibly grumpy recently.” He said frowning, his forehead crumpling like a newly washed sheet.

“I haven’t! Only to you because you seem to make me miserable.” I folded my arms across my chest refusing to budge from the car seat.

His forehead wrinkled further. “Oh come on, I enjoy teasing you, but you must know that I don’t mean it.”

“How is taking me to the place I hate the most ‘teasing’?”

“I forgot that you hated it this much. Yeah, I knew you weren’t keen, but I didn’t think that you would cause this much of a fuss. If I knew you were going to be like this then I would have just let everyone know at the café.”