Fifteen | Love Will Tear Us Apart

Fifteen
__________________________

Later that night, I had changed into some stretchy, black short shorts, and a white cotton t-shirt, and I was sitting next to Tyler on the couch watching TV.

While sitting next to him still made my stomach do flips, it wasn't awkward at all. I had my legs up on the couch next to me, but me being so short, they didn't take up that much room.

It was about 8:00, and I was getting hungry. "Hey you should order some pizza", I said to Tyler, who was still focused on the TV.

"In a while", he said, not breaking eye contact with the show.

I laughed. My cell phone, which was in my lap, started ringing.

I glanced at the caller ID, and answered right away, "Charlie!"

"Lauren I have awesome news".

"What?"

"My parents said I could come visit for three days".

"No fucking way! That is awesome I can't wait to see you", I shrieked in happiness.

"Yeah i'll get there Wednesday and leave Saturday".

I frowned, "Won't you be missing school?"

"Who cares?"

"This is perfect, I have so much to tell you, and my parents aren't home so you can stay with me".

"Okay i'll see you Wednesday"

"Love ya Charlie!" I sang.

"Love you bye", he hung up.

Charlie's parents are loaded, so the plane ticket over here was nothing.

I looked over to see Tyler glaring at me. Damn he's even hot when he's mad.

Oh shut up brain!

"Who's Charlie and why is he staying with us?"

Shit I forgot he heard everything I said.

"He's my best friend and his parents are letting him come visit me!"

"Really a boy?"

"What are you my dad?", I asked, getting pissed off, "And last time I checked, you're a boy, who's staying alone with me".

He glared, "Whatever I'm gonna go pick up a pizza".

He grabbed his keys and left, slamming the front door behind him.

...

Tyler's POV

God dammit. I don't know why I'm so pissed about this Charlie kid. I don't know why thinking about her with a guy other than me made me want to kill someone.

She's just another hot chick I'm trying to get into bed with me.

I'm supposed to love her tight little body, not her silky dark hair, and big brown eyes.

My hands involuntarily tightened on the steering wheel; whoever the fuck Charlie was, was coming to stay with us, so I wouldn't get to be alone with Lauren.

And from how she was acting on the phone with him, she adores him. Why can't she be like that with me? Am I not good enough for her?

God I really need to get over this girl. Come to think of it, I've only fucked one girl since I met Lauren, she was doing something to me, changing me.

Do I...do I have a crush on Lauren Blake?

...

Tyler finally got back with the pizza at 9:00, and I was starving.

My stomach let out a loud rumbling noise as I opened the lid, and revealed the greasy, cheese pizza.

Tyler laughed at my stomach making dying whale noises, and I glared at him.

Luckily the awkwardness Charlie had caused, seemed to be slipping away.

I ate three pieces of pizza, and chugged a Dr. Pepper, before saying goodnight, and running up to my room.

I texted Audrey a little, before sleep overcame me, and I drifted off.

__________________________

Sorry. Sort of a filler chapter, I just needed to write it so a few things could be said, like Tyler's crush (say whaa?), and Charlie's gonna visit ( aka drama)!