Twenty | The Final Countdown

ALMOST 700 READS WOW I LOVE YOU GUYS!

anyway, enjoy...

Twenty
__________________________

All my anger, hurt, and frustration disappeared when he placed his lips on mine. Against my better judgment, my mind went blank, and all I could think about was the swarm of raging butterflies in my stomach.

At that moment, I could really care less that we were standing in the middle of a neighborhood sidewalk. All I could focus on--all I wanted to focus on--was Tyler, who had one arm wrapped tightly around me and the other reaching up to caress my cheek.

My left hand was tangled in his silky hair, the other clenching his shirt tightly. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, causing me to shiver, which only seemed to ensue him further.

Embarrassingly enough, I let out a little moan when his tongue stroked mine. His hold on me tightened, and shivers of pleasure ran throughout my body. He moved his hand away from my cheek and into my hair, undoubtably messing it up, but I didn't mind at the moment.

I made a bold move and sucked on his bottom lip. He let out a loud groan, which caused me to slightly smile at the fact that I was the one to elicit that reaction.

He pulled away and I almost pouted, thinking that it was over until he buried his face into my neck. He placed his lips on my collarbone, soon kissing all the way up my neck until he found my ear. He sucked on the spot right behind my earlobe and I whimpered in pleasure.

After some time--I had no idea exactly how much--I became extremely aware that we needed to get home.

I pulled away and wouldn't meet Tyler's eyes, embarrassed and confused about what just happened. I cleared my throat awkwardly. "We should...uh, go home, I guess."

Tyler nodded, looking a little dazed, and we started walking to his car.

...

After a very tense and silent ride home, I dashed up to my room and slammed the door shut.

I flopped back on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I brought a finger up to my still tingling lips, which were definitely swollen.

I had a strong feeling that no matter what my relationship with Tyler was, after this, it wouldn't ever be the same.

I struggled over what to do. Without doubt I had feelings for Tyler, but did he feel the same? Or was I just another girl to play with for him?

I'd been very hesitant since Cameron; in a lot of ways Tyler reminded me of him, which was what scared me.

Cameron had been the perfect boyfriend, at first. He took me out on dates, kissed me like there was no tomorrow, and would shout it to the world that I was his if I wanted him to, but that had all been an act. After I finally, finally had sex with him on my 16th birthday, he left me the next day, saying something along the lines of "it was fun but it got old". It turned out all he had wanted was my virginity, and he was with another girl within the next week.

Ever since then, I'd  been very wary of guys, especially the player type. But I really did like Tyler, and a tiny part of me thought he might really like me back. I just didn't know which part of me to believe.

I sighed loudly. What the hell was I going to do?

...

The next two days were awful, mainly because I was getting up an hour earlier than usual just so I could avoid Tyler and walk to school. It was utterly exhausting traveling the two miles from home to school, not to mention the icy wind that would pierce straight through my jacket, because it was only late February.