CHARMER

Fab 5 along with Aryaman were already seated at the dining when they heard the clicking of the heels to the stone cold floor, and as they whipped their head up in reflexes, they almost lost their sense of breath. Cabir choked on his food as Dhruv Alya came to his rescue while Manik was already up in the world dedicated to the dead as soon as laid eyes on HIS Nandini walking down those stairs. Slow, steady yet making his heart be the one at pace. She walked down the stairs as she grabbed her coat from the house-maid, ready to head out of the door when she heard Aryaman's voice, haulting her at her steps. She turned to face him as she fixed her hair, as he asked " where do you think you're going?" 
"bang myself onto a wall until i'm dead." came her snarky reply making the others fright in complete fear, Aryaman's previous words ringing in through their ears.
"what?" Aryaman was quick onto his reflexes as he stood before her blocking the door in annoyance. This better be a joke, he thought.

" what? If you'll ask me such stupid questions then what kind of answer do you even expect." she said making him release his breathe he had been holding for quite sometime, trying not to panic.
"Thank god. But on a serious note where are you going at this point of time?" he rephrased his question again as he glanced at his watch, it said 10:30 p.m. Pretty late to be getting out of the house, he thought.
" oh Mr. I forget everything , remember today is thursday and every thursday where am i supposed to be?" Nandini said tapping her index finger at her best friend's slow brain.
" sorry it just slipped off my mind." and that's when it clicked him. Ofcourse, it was thursday.
" Would anybody care to explain what's happeneing?" Manik had been pretty patient with his reactions lately , in order to not overdramatize anything but he still explanations at some point.
"Yeah answer that alrewady before we have Manik dying of curiosity, right here on your floor." Mukti joked grabbing herself a glass of that expensive wine.
" Stay away from Cabir. It feels like you have his soul now." Manik rolled his eyes before he carefully made his way towards the other duo by the door.
" Oh my god . Am i dead?" but his steps were haulted by a loud scream from Cabir who by now had been clearly invested in his plate of delicacies.
" oh shut up Cabir." Mukti smacked him on his head as Dhruv carefully pulled her away saving the formers life.

"ok enough guys. Nanz is something special today?" Alya have had enough of them, so she moved her entire focus on the women of the hour.
"Nothing special Alya. It's just that on every Thurday i have a performance at my own club." Nandini replied folding her arms in front of her chest, she so wanted to get out of this house.
"Shining Star, isn't it?" asked Dhruv surprising Nandini that he even knew about the place.
" yes but how do you know?" she asked.
" because we were going to meet you there on our first day in london." Manik replied with a small smile remmebering how he had thought he had some connection with the said ' company boss' / 'club owner'.
"were you? Albert really needs to explain soem stuff here. Well with that being said, i have my performance there for my fans. So i gotta leave now." she replied grabbing for he rpurse and ready to move out when Aryaman held her by her arm.
" wait. Nanz we all will be going with you. It will be fun." he said with an authorotative look. In no way he was gonna let her go out without backup, specially after her recent health crisis.
" Why? I mean you all relax moreover because of practises you all must be tired." nandini tried to wriggle out of the situation. She just wanted one day to live her life like the normal 2 years that she have had.

" no its fine we'll go. Right guys?" but Aryaman too was adamant by his decision.
"Yeah Sure." Mukti came for his support followed by a very grinning Manik as he said, "- and you are also tired Nandini. So it's fine."
" You just wait i'll be back." Alya was quick on her heels. In no way she was gonna go to a pub in these homey outfit.
" ok as you all say." nandini had to fake a smile. ofocurse she was gonna loose them at the pub. She will for sure.

Everyone went inside their respective rooms and came out after good 10 minutes looking totally edible in their respective outfits. And by edible i mean the best they could get without having Nandini throw them inside the cars for being late.