THE BIG DAY

Every day was a new day and i know i've been saying that since a really long time but trust me THIS particular day, definitely was something new. It was today when the world was going to watch Nandini hold her favourite instrument on the stage, globally acquiring her position as the face of the new singing era. Before this, she had always kept herself hidden from the world as just the Nandini or rather Nanz, who was a businesswomen, a women who loved performing at her own bar infront of a limited crowd and a women who sold 70,000 units of her very first album an year and a half ago.

The morning was tight and stressful, even though FAb 5 had been touring a lot in the past year as the emerging band, yet it always felt like the first time , specially if this opportunity meant making the world see them and not just their own country. But for Manik somewhere, this particular performance reminded him of the last time he stood alone on the stage singing for her when in reality they were supposed to perform together, the night he realized he lost his soul.

Aryaman reached securely right behind everyone's car as he made his way inside the jamming room for one last session before they have a morning rehearsal at the desired stadium. Literally colliding with the door, he could see the anxious eyes move onto his figure. With a slight nod and a weak, "sorry" he took his position when they were well again disturbed by the loud noise of Rohan, as he swinged the Magazine Article infront of their faces. 
"What in the world is wrong with you?" Nandini asked as she kept her hands on her waist, annoyed over the fact that they were disturbed again.
"You need to see this." the man said putting the magazine right infront of her face as nandini's facial features turned from annoyance to shock and then soon enough anger flooded in her eyes.
"You've got to be kidding me!" she screamed fliping through the pages to the one that read her name in bold letter.
"Exactly my reaction. The media saw you and Manik at the Mall together and decided to create a link up. Rumours say ' The Exes of the Season are back together.'" Rohan was upset. Rumours sometimes meant bad and good publicity but this time it wasn't about the publicity for him, it was about bringing up old memories for a girl he cared so much about.
"The Business Women Of The Year, Nandini Murthy, was spotted by her rumoured ex-boyfriend, the hearthrob singer Manik Malhotra, at the mall last afternoon. Even though there have been news of them splitting a long time ago, they were spotted shopping for one another like a happy couple. The duo is said to be performing live at their upcoming concert together tomorrow." Aryamn who had snatched out the magazine from his best friend, read it out loud for the others.
"Stupid, pathetic media and their rumours." Nandini rubbed her temple, trying to ease the sudden pain.
"I know Nanz. They're just looking for news that could sell a few copies for them." Rohan was quick enough to engulf her in a hug as he assured her with a kiss over her head.
"Yeah. They just find anything to print." Manik looked away, not sure if he should be happy about the news or upset with the way Nandini reacted.
"Exactly. It's their work to exaggerate everything." Mukti stood by his side encouraging him to let this thought go.
"And we won't get affected by it." Nandini pulled apat from Rohan as she looked at Manik before adding, "Afterall these are just rumours and nothing more."
"So i think we should get back to our practice now." Dhruv changed the subject as the others got back into their position leaving Manik in a daze as he watched Rohan trying to uplift Nandini's mood while mumbling, "Yeah just a rumour."
" I just have an important meeting today so i'll meet you guys later." Rohan left the room after giving a last hug to Nandini and his best wishes to everyone as they all resumed back their practises but somewhere along the line of the event that occured, Nandini's mind was still stuck upon the news. No matter how much she tried, the thought wouldn't leave her mind. Her old life has started to get imprinted on her rewritten one.

Even though there have been news of them splitting a long time ago, they were spotted shopping for one another like a happy couple. 

The Business Women Of The Year, Nandini Murthy, was spotted by her rumoured ex-boyfriend, the hearthrob singer Manik Malhotra, at the mall last afternoon.