His Punching Bag

* The Picture is of Ky Severs. Play Video. *

Hit.

An exhale. Teeth clench tight. Knuckles wrapped in white and a body lathered in sweat. He growls.

Hit. Hit.

A strike of lightning every time his fists connect with leather. The sound of his anger rumbling with thunder.

Hit. Hit.

The rain pounds outside the gym. His arms flex and firm with every punch. He breaths with every strike, trying to remember the days when he was simple.

Hit. Hit. Hit. Hit.

The thunder sends a shiver down his spine. The glare of death residing within his eyes. A terrible memory and past eating him like a monster.

Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit-

The screams haunt him.

Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit HIT!

One last hit to shake the earth. And he lets the punching bag swing. Looking down as he quickly unwraps the bandages as if they were burning him. His knuckles red as he clenches and unclenches his hand. Testing. He knows he's late and he knows he won't be damned for it. He grabs his shirt and slips it over his sweaty hot body. Slipping on his jacket as he pops the hood. The door opens with an iron clang and he hops on his motor.

Ky Severs, had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

* Serena *

"Now class, in 1914 World War 1-" Mr.Hue wrote on the board. The door swinging open as my eyes snapped towards it. Ky was soaked to the bone. Death's face was on his body as he was tense. The slushing of water in his shoes echoed as he walked slowly. Drips of water falling off of him as his hand grabbed his hood and ripped it off. Combing his fingers through his hair. Our eyes made contact and...his face fell at ease for just a moment before it took on his jackass facade. He scoffed and sat in his seat next to Rachel. She greeted him with a low "hello baby" and kissed his cheek.

Class went on like Ky didn't just storm in. And when the teacher turn around he didn't call Ky out on his lateness.

"What's going on with him?"

"With who?" Sakura replied, confused as if she didn't just see what I had just seen.

"With Ky? He's more...pissed today."

"He's..." she paused as we both looked at him. His hands fist as they laid on the table. His leg bouncing up and down. He was agitated beyond concern. "He just has a hard life." She finished, ripping her eyes from him as my eyes remained. "He...he wasn't always this way. There was a time when he was happy. A time when he smiled and didn't act like an ass!" I heard the slam of a pencil against notebook. Sakura was frustrated, her fingers pinching her nose bridge.

"What...what happened to him? How did he change?"

She sighed, "it's not my story to tell, but that boy..."  she paused. The world seeming to fade as my eyes could look at no one but him. "...has gone through hell and back."

I watched him as he stared outside the window. The sound of Mr.Hue's voice fading in the distance as the rain continued to pound outside. A gloomy day for the pained Alpha.