31

Well...he did say we were going to be naughty.

     I wasn't able to get one foot in the door. His hands seizing my hips as he spun me to take my lips. Shutting his bedroom door with the gentle kick of his foot. I was barely able to think as our tongues danced, a simple feeling running through me that made my body pulse and quiver. 

Need.

     Ravenous hands pulled at pieces of fabric as they fell to the floor, a new lick of fire being revealed with each stripping. His eyes consumed my body as skillful hands took off my bra, revealing erect nipples that were prime for sucking. He kissed each one of my breast as I was pinned against the wall. My body erratic as hungry hands glided down my sides before hooking into my panties, sliding them down with great ease. I felt vulnerable before him, stripped of all coverings as my body was free for him to do as he pleased. To tease. To torture. To devour. I was hesitant to find out what he was planning to do to me, but I knew that more than anything my body was begging for it. He chuckled and I just knew that he was savoring the image he made before him,  reveling in the satisfaction of how vulnerable he makes me feel. Of what his touch does to me. It was in that moment I realized that two can play at this game.

     My hand instinctively went to his crotch, feeling him tense as I squeezed his hard on. He moaned as his proud posture faltered, hands clutching the wall as each landed on either side of my head. I squeezed again, my thumb stroking his length lightly as his breath came out shaky and heavy. He couldn't control himself as I teased him, rubbing his bulge with the palm of my hand as the other explored his clothed body. Watching him tremble and shake beneath my touch as his eyes screamed, "mine". I chuckled from his vulnerability.

"Not such a tough Alpha after all, huh?" I whispered in his ear, following it with a moan as it shook him. A resistant growl escaping his lips before I gave him another squeeze, another moan breaking him as he drowned in the pleasure. That's right. He's vulnerable to my touch too. His body is also begging for it. He can also quake and moan from the things I do to him. This is what love does. I reached for his shirt, unbuttoning it agonizingly slow as I could tell he was getting impatient. It makes us vulnerable, weak. I kissed him hard, unable to contain myself as I practically ripped him from the restraint. It makes us strong. The sound of me undoing his belt mixed with the hushed sound of our hot breath. It taints us. His pants fell to the floor, leaving nothing but boxers who were doing their best to contain his beast. Purifies us. My hands slipped into his boxers, grabbing his bare ass before sliding them down with great ease. Revealing his length as I couldn't resist the urge to follow every inch of it with my eyes, biting my bottom lip. And we demand to drown in it.       

"You're not being nice Kitten," His voice was dark and warm. Grabbing my chin as he gently forced me to look at him. 

I smirked, "Whatcha gonna do about it?"

     He growled at my cockiness. Slamming his lips against mine as he picked me up, holding me by my ass before he slapped it, flinching from the sting before I melted. He slapped me again, prompting me to wrap my legs around his waist after I instinctively looped my arms around his neck. I could feel the tip of his cock on my center. Oh god. Our breaths came out heavy and erratic as his tongue tasted mine, my body being enticed by the feel of him against me. My hands were lost in his hair as my tongue ventured his mouth, pulling away to bite his bottom lip while he squeezed my ass. My pulsating body was so lost in the need of him that I didn't notice when he moved us to his bathroom or when he turned the shower on until he placed me down on the counter. Whimpering when he pulled away, feeling myself become dissatisfied.  

He laughed, placing his hand on my cheek as his thumb stroked my bottom lip. My hands going to his chest as he placed his forehead against mine. "Be patient Kitten, I'm trying to teach you a little discipline first," he teased before dipping his head into my neck. Sucking on my skin before trailing a line of kisses to the crook of my shoulder.