Where is My Love

"James...tell me again why we're here?"

"I told you, we have to monitor their interrogation." Replied the man professionally known as 'Agent Rook'. Only to be called James by the person next to him: his partner.

"Oh..." His tone dumbfounded. He placed his leather shoes on the table. Leaning back in his chair as the two finely dressed men stared at the wide monitor. The picture coming from the security camera that hung in the corner of the interrogation room. "Who...are they interrogated again?"

James sighed with the shaking of his head. "Mark we've been over this, The female Vampire?" He said in a hinting way. Raising his eyebrows at his partner.

Mark quickly sat up in his chair, "you mean the one that attacked in the Highschool?!"

"Precisely. Alpha Cain ordered us to give him clearance remember?" James ignored the bulging eyes that were about to pop out of Mark's skull. His hands adjusting the sound system before preparing the recording devices.

"So you're telling me...that Ky Severs is going to question the unbreakable vampire?"

"Yes, he hopes to get a rise out of her. To cloud her emotions so she will slip even the tiniest detail. Now shut up! I'm getting word they're heading in."

     Two tall armed police officers dragged a small slim black hair Vampire into the room. Sitting her down into the seat before chaining her hands to the table. Getting a hiss from her lips as she pulled at her cuffs. The chain rattling along the table with her struggle; quickly giving up. Once she was secured the men left; acting guard at the door. And then...they walked in.

     There has never been so much black before. The first to walk in was Sakura, wearing a black button down shirt that tucked into her midnight pants. A black tie wrapping beautifully under her collar and around her neck. Alice followed closer behind her, her blonde hair tied into a loose bun. Her attire was very similar to Sakura's except instead of a tie and a button down; she wore a black v-neck matched with a sharp black blazer. Alice dragged Daren by his hand, their fingers intertwined gracefully. Black dressed pants, a button down and a matching black vest hugged his body beautifully. Showing off his biceps with the rolling of his sleeves. Jason came slandering after with his hands in his pockets. His dress jacket spreading beautifully from the extension of his arms. A black tie stopping in the middle of his stomach as wandering eyes peeked at Sakura every now and then. They each took a corner and focused on the center. Watching every move of the vamp in front of them; not wanting any funny business.

'All clear,' Jason mind linked; giving Ky the go ahead.

'Thank you,' and without a second thought the man of the hour walked in. Polished black leather shoes and a silver watch that catches the light just right. Black pants paired with a white button down shirt that was adorned with a black vest and tie. Rolled sleeves and a long black trench coat that hanged loosely on his shoulders. The unused sleeves almost invisible as it served more as a cape than a coat. His hazelnut brown meeting the bloody maroon. His eyes narrowed and with the elegance of a stag slipped the coat from his shoulders and draped it onto the chair. Sitting parallel from the young female vamp as they stared at one another. His shoulders and hands relaxed on the table while his lips pressed into a thin line. Emotionless.

"Ky Severs," his name had slipped from her cherry red lips. Speaking in a way that they had history; the bad kind of history.

"Delphine Black," Ky countered with the same tone. His voice distant and unattached to his emotions. Earning a smile from the vamp girl as strands of black hair slipped down from her shoulders. Her perfectly black straight bangs flickering with every blink of her eyelashes.