Killer Comfort: TFA!Prowl x Shy!Broken!Killer!Reader

Requested by @Forbidden_Hatred

This was a bit tricky, but I managed to do it..a bit of gore will be in here too.

I realized I did not do very well on the reader being broken. And shy...sorry about that...I'll fix it in future one-shots...

(M/n) = Mothers Name
(D/n) = Dads Name

TapTapTapTap

Came the sound of quiet, nimble, running feet.

'I've g-got t-to *pant* get a-away f-from *pant* them q-quickly *pant*' The female murderer thought as she nimbly ran away from her last victim, the Autobots, and the police.

As seconds went by, the female killer managed to run farther and farther away from both the police and surprisingly, the Autobots. The sounds of wailing sirens started to become dimmer and not once, did the killer stop to rest.

'I-I'm actually g-glad I t-took track' She thought. 'I k-knew it w-would come i-in handy one day...'

As the killer kept running strait, she ended up by the forest and decided to climb up one of the 3 meter trees to hide in until the commotion settled down.

'The a-adrenaline. T-This feeling. I can f-feel it. Running through m-my veins....it...i-it feels so...so...exciting!' She thought as she felt her head pounding through her mask and her heart violently thumping as it pumps blood through her arteries.

(You can decide what your wearing but this is the mask your wearing)

As the killer panted for breath, a smile started to form on her lips as she remembered her last victim

As the killer panted for breath, a smile started to form on her lips as she remembered her last victim. The fear in their eyes, the terrified expression, the whimpers they made as she stalked closer to them. And oh...

Their screams of agony.

Oh, how she loved the scream her victim made as she dragged her large (F/c) colored blade across their arms, legs, chest, and then throat.

It was a bliss!

But....

'Something f-felt wrong a-about it...' The killer thought as her smile instantly disappeared. But only to return as she shrugged her shoulders and she leaned back on the trunk of the tree. 'I'm s-sure it's n-nothing i-important,'

But poor Ms.Killer.

Feeling a new emotion is strange, isn't it?

Well...

Guess you'll learn more about the feeling of

GUILT.

As the female killer caught her breath silently, she heard the sounds of policemen and the Autobots running pass her resting spot as they began to yell at each other for answers of her whereabouts.