Soon: RID!Thunderhoof x Autobot!Cybertronian!Reader

Requested by @Claudy1425

First RID one-shot. Hope it didn't turn out bad...

Sorry that this took a long time. I had to cancel one of the request that I was working on and get started on this one.

"Hey, Thunderhoof. You there?" Whispered (Y/d) as she carefully walked pass some tall trees in the night while avoiding small plants that she may step on.

"Eyo. I'm here," A gentle, heavy accented voice spoke up from behind (Y/d)- making her jump. Large arms wrapped around her waist as a helm was then gently rested on her shoulder strut.

"Primus you startled me," (Y/d) said as she placed a servo on her sparkchamber. The mech behind her chuckled quietly.

"Sorry 'bout that," He then lightly kissed her neck cables in apology which got a muffled and quiet moan.

"Thunderhoof, please," (Y/d) said as she shifted in his arms so she was facing him and returned the hug. She then vented. "I wish we didn't have to meet like this..." In response, Thunderhoof tightened his hold on her.

"Same 'ere. If only things could'a been different..." Thunderhoof lifted his helm from (Y/d)'s neck cables and gently pressed his mouthplates to her forehead, then cheekplate. (Y/d) gently unraveled her arms from around Thunderhoof and placed her servos on both of his cheekplates.

Thunderhoof quietly purred and as he nudged one of her servo's gently.

As the two held each other for a while longer, Thunderhoof reluctantly separated from her- only keeping a hold of her servo's.

"It's 'bout time I get goin'," He spoke gently as he stared into (Y/d) (e/c) optic's.

"So soon?..." (Y/d) asks in a whisper- as to not break the calm and loving atmosphere.

"Steeljaw ain't no patient type. He's gonna become suspicious of me stayin' out for a long time," Thunderhoof leaned down a bit and pressed his mouthplate against (Y/d)'s in a sweet and longing kiss. Not wanting it to end so soon, (Y/d) took her servo's out of Thunderhoofs and wrapped her arms around his neck- bringing him closer.

The kiss lasted for at least a minute before Thunderhoof pulled away and looked at (Y/d) straight in the optic's.

"I'll be back soon. Neva' forget tha' I love ya," Thunderhoof reluctantly released (Y/d) and turned around- walking deeper in the woods and away from sight.

(Y/d) closed her optic's as she only had one thought in her processor.

"I love you too. And I'll be waiting until that soon becomes now,"