My Sunshine...

(I know I posted this on my Family One-Shot book but I really love this and I just had to post it here too)

((WFC/FOC? TFP! Optimus x Youngling! Reader))

(This Optimus is going through all sorts of timelines...)

———————-

Get your tissue boxes ready reader- I plan to make each and everyone of you cry for the rest of your life- so long as you remember this chapter

And before you get confused:

-Think of cyberbug as another way to say dirty rat (remember they don't have rats on Cybertron but they do have bugs)

-Crossways=streets (I'm thinking War for Cybertron streets)

-Orion Pax is actually a name - it is not a first and last name because cybertronians don't have last names. Orion is just a shorter way people like to address him (aka friends, mentors, etc.). Just thought I should clear that up for you guys.

- Italic is memory, normal text is present time

-Sire= Father (or anything relating to that)

~~~~~

˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Sire! Look! I can convert my arms now!" Shouted out a young cybertronian as she jumped from ped to ped with excitement.

Orion Pax smiled softly at the young femme and lowered himself to her height.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah! Look look!"

The youngling then stared determinedly at her servos that we're stretched out in front of her for a moment before flicking them both down swiftly- the unmistakable sound of gears shifting heard.

"Isn't it cool?!"

Orion Pax smiled at (Y/n) and placed a servo on her head- patting her gently.

"Yes yes I can see your great accomplishment. Well done (Y/n)- I am proud of you,"

(Y/n) smiled brightly before looking at her shifted forearms in confusion.

"Uh, what do I do? I mean they just look like two rods of metal connected with a smaller piece,"

Orion Pax chucked. Of course she would be too excited about her finally being able to shift her forearms then why they were empty frames.

"We will need to install some equipment for you,"

˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚
You make me happy
When skies are grey
˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚

What a pain- it seemed as though a few datapads had not been returned like they were supposed to be. Orion Pax vented out as he started at the vacant spot where some datapads were supposed to be returned.