Mine. Not yours: TFA!Jetstorm x Cybertronian!Reader

Requested by @Tiggerstar77

(Y/d) = Your designation

"Hey (Y/d). How'd you like to hang out tonight? Just the two of us?" Sentinel Prime said as he leaned against the wall with one servo where (Y/d) was currently leaning on, drinking her energon.

"Hmm, I'm afraid I cannot. I will be busy for the next cycle and I won't be able to do much," (Y/d) said as she looked at her energon cube and swished it lightly.

"Aw come on! I'll just postpone the due date for your work and we can hang out for however long!" Sentinel said as he tried to coax the femme into hanging out with him.

Currently, both Cybertronians were in the Auobot base on Earth- which is an abandoned human factory. The human, Sari had said that her father owns this part of the land and deemed it safe and 'human free'.

At the moment, (Y/d) is refueling in the Autobot makeshift base which currently held the Elite Guard Crew in it. Meaning the jet twins, Ultra Magnus, Jazz, and Blurr were somewhere in the base as well- doing who knows what.

(Y/d) placed her almost empty cube down before looked strait at Sentinel with crossed arms.

"Sentinel Prime. I'm afraid I'll have to decline your offer. I'm not interested," (Y/d) replied a bit irritatedly. Sentinel opened his mouth to reply but was interrupted by someone else.

"Hey!"

Both helms snapped toward the new bot that had joined the conversation. There, a blue mech with his light blue visor stood at the entryway of the base- glaring at Sentinel.

"Jetstorm?.." (Y/d) mumbled a bit confusingly. Usually she always saw him with his brother, Jetfire, but perhaps he was busy?

Jetstorm soon walked up to both Cybertronians and grabbed (Y/d)'s wrist before pulling her towards him.

Next thing the femme knew, Jetstorm was kissing her.

After a few seconds, Jetstorm pulled away from the now dazed femme and pulled her close to his frame before turning his helm and glaring at Sentinel. Only letting three words come out of his mouth.

"Mine. Not yours."

With that, Jetstorm quickly picked up the femme  and sped walked out of the room toward the corridors- away from a shocked Sentinel.

Once Jetstorm deemed they were far away from Sentinel, he placed the (f/c) femme down and looked away shyly.

"...J-Jetstorm..." (Y/d) stuttered shyly with a deep blue hue across her face. Jetstorm finally built up the courage to look back at the femme and speak.

"Umm..s-sorry- I-I didn't mean to force you to do that...I-It's just I've had what the humans say, a 'crush' on you for a really long time...but I understand if you don't feel the same..." For a few seconds, (Y/d) stared at Jetstorm in silence before a smile appeared on her face.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same," She said. Jetstorm then suddenly picked up the femme and hugged her tightly with a huge smile on his face.

"You just made me the happiest mech alive!" Jetstorm said loudly before pulling (Y/d) into a deep kiss.

And in response, (Y/d) kissed back.