Interesting Human

((TFP Megatron x Human! Reader))

______________

A captive. A bargaining chip. An insignificant thing that's not even worth a glance. That's all that you were to them. Never would they think of you as a human or a creature even worth decency of any kind.

No. You were only an insect that they could squish under their peds or in their servos- easily crushing the life out of you if they so wished.

So then, why were you still here? And alive?

Megatron continued to ponder this question over and over in him helm as he stood up straight in the throne room in silence- staring at the projection of the outside view Earth had to offer while he had his arms behind his back and servos entwined.

The human had been taken care of by Knockout via giving her sustenance for the entire week that they had kept her. She even got so situated that she now had her own little 'area' in Soundwaves quarters- which generally surprised everyone as he seemed to want nothing to do with the organic creatures.

And although the TIC had kept the fleshy in his quarters for surveillance purposes, Megatron finds his purpose to be less meaningful by the nanoclick due to how he constantly lingers, or rather hovers, over the human girl when not in his quarters.

It seems as though Soundwave assigned himself as your personal guardian- and wisely so as you seemed to be a bit...dense, if that was the correct term.

Probably not.

And while Megatron wouldn't be bothered enough to point out Soundwaves lingering on the human, he will let him continue to do so as long as it does not interfere with the progress of his work.

"Ah...Megatron?..."

And here we go with the fleshy speaking their mind. Ever since she had adapted to the dark environment, courtesy of Knockout, she had been very curious- albeit shy of cybertronian culture. More so the culture of Cybertron itself.

"Are you um, busy right now?..."

As sheepish as she had asked, the warlord at this point insisted on ignoring her rather than shouting for her to be quiet- as that doesn't seem to work since she simply opens that hole of a mouth the next hour.

"I-If you are I can just leave you be and maybe ask someone else-"

At this point, Megateon really didn't care what she wanted to do so long as she-

"- but I was wondering if you could tell me about Cybertron."

....Cybertron?

Of all things, she wanted to know about that dead wasteland of a planet?

The warlord shifted to slightly face the human- a metallic eyebrow raised at the sudden interest which he decided to question her on.

"O-Oh, well, it's just that..."

The hesitance in her voice annoyed him.

"Speak girl, I do not have time to waste on you," He immediately snapped. At first the sudden request did interest him he will admit- but if she was just going to stutter and stamper...

"It's just that none of the Autobots really talked about it and I've been curious ever since I first heard of it,"

Megatron sadisticly smirked- finding amusement in the fact that the Autobots treated the topic of Cybertron as an unspoken taboo.