My Sunrise (pt 2 of My Sunshine)

It's short, yes I know. But I kinda felt like this is how it should be.

(((Optimus is about to give his life to Cybertron but is given time to visit a special place)))

—————

??? POV

I silently stood behind the Prime- a ways from him as I wanted to keep my distance to let him peacefully remanence his thoughts and whatnot.

But even then, I questioned his presence here as I observed the surroundings.

'Out of all places on Cybertron to visit, you visit this place?'

I looked at the cliff he sat on.

'The place that caused you one of the greatest of pains known to a sire?'

At the energon stains and remanence on the ground.

'Where blood of the guilty...

I walked over to the mechs side and peered over the edge into the dark abyss.

'..and innocent have been spilt?

...

I vented out a puff of smoke from my old systems as I continued to watch Optimus silently sit at the cliffs edge, looking down at where an innocent life was lost.

After another nano-click of observing him and his body language, I took small tentative step until I was right beside him and sat down.

I then leaned against the Primes arm- relishing the faint warmth and tugging his spark gave off- causing me to smile faintly.

"Welcome home, Sire."

"I'll see you soon in the Well's, ok? Then me, you, and Elita-1 can be together,"