3/3 Finale

Papa Doc looked scared. Like all his thoughts were about to be altered by the white boy from the other side of 8 mile. From a trailer park. The sweaty pumped bodies around me seemed like feathers as I watched how concentrated he was on his opponent. "All right, you know what's happening. It's the championship round. Yes, believe it's real. It's time. We got Papa Doc...and we got B-Rabbit. I don't have to stress how important this is. It's the championship. This motherfucker is what we came to see. That's why the fuck we're in the D. We represent. We at The Shelter. It's real. I hope you're all ready. This shit is about to be crackolatin' in here.Hold on. Let's do the coin toss. As Papa Doc is defending champion, you get to choose. What do you want, heads or tails?" Future rang into the mic and I felt the vibration of my phone in my pocket, but I ignored it. What could be more important than right now? 

"Heads." Papa Doc said and for some reason, the crowd went crazy over the simple words he said. Future flipped the coin and to everyone's surprise it landed on heads. "Okay. Who goes first?" Future asked impatiently. "Let that bitch go first." The whole crowd burst into laughter and almost immediately, my phone buzzed again. "I can't believe my ears. A lot of hostility. Papa's got a lot of anger. All right, check this out. We got new rules. Being it's the championship round, each of these cats...gets a minute and a half apiece. I don't know what'll happen! B-Rabbit...you know what to do. DJ, kick that shit." The music kicked in and I bobbed my head as I waited for Jimmy to start.

"Now everybody from the 313 Put your motherfuckin' hands up and follow me Everybody from the 313 Put your motherfuckin' hands up Look, look Now while he stands tough Notice this man did not have his hands up This Free World's got you gassed up Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? One, two, three and to the four One Pac, two Pac, three Pac, four Four Pac, three Pac, two Pac, one You're Pac, he's Pac, you're Pac none This guy's no motherfuckin' MC I know everything he's got to say against me
I am white I am a fuckin' bum I do live in a trailer with my mom My boy Future is an Uncle Tom I do got a dumb friend named Cheddar Bob Who shoots himself in his leg with his own gun I did get jumped
by all six of you chumps And Wink did fuck my girl I'm still standing here screaming ''Fuck Tha Free World'' Don't ever try to judge me, dude You don't know what the fuck I've been through But I know something about you You went to Cranbrook That's a private school What's the matter, dawg? You embarrassed? This guy's a gangsta?His real name's Clarence Clarence lives at home with both parents
Clarence's parents have a real good marriage This guy don't wanna battle He's shook 'Cause ain't no such thing as halfway crooks He's scared to death He's scared to look in his fucking yearbook Fuck Cranbrook" The music ran out and my phone buzzed again.

"Fuck a beat I go a cappella Fuck a Papa Doc Fuck a clock Fuck a trailer Fuck everybody Fuck y'all if you doubt me I'm a piece of fuckin' white trash I say it proudly Fuck this battle I don't want to win, I'm outtie Here, tell these people something they don't know about me"

"AHHHHHH JIMMY!" I screamed along with everyone else and literally tackled him as he sat down and threw the mic to papa doc. The beat started up and papa doc waited before replying to the rap. "CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE..." EVeryone screamed and he turned around and walked off the stage and I swear my eyes swelled up. He did it. 

My phone buzzed again and I answered to hear a weird voice. "Is this a Caprice Hollister?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Yes I'm sorry to inform you that your father has died from an Overdose..." I couldn't even catch the words in time. "Alright Rabbit!" I heard people scream, but my world was dizzy. "Goodnight ya'll. Be safe. Word out 8 mile." Yea I guess so. Word out 8 mile. Peace out Rabbit.