"You Belong Together"

After work it was awkward when Sol picked us up. We didn't even talk we just sat in the back holding hands as we looked out the windows. "Where are we going?" I asked Jimmy in a whisper. "Cheddar's place. Checking on him." I nodded and all of a sudden that sudden movement caused a flow of words to rack my brain. "scared to death, every breath', 'there's nothing left," I said to myself. Jimmy's grip got tighter and I looked over to find him staring. "What?" I asked hoarse. "You were brainstorming." He said, pulling out a sheet of paper. "Brainstorming?" He smirked handing me the paper, that was slightly messed up and was covered in red, blue, black, ink words.

' feel like, still might, still write, real life, wanna jump on stage, kill mics, still white, hate life, break lights, stage fright, draw on the blank like,'

That was all I got to read before we pulled up to Cheddars house. I had on a hoodie and I was cold. Fuck winter! Jimmy and me knocked on the door together with Iz, Sol, and Future behind us on Cheddar's porch. "Man ain't nobody here." Iz said. I tried peeking through the white mosquito silk curtains draping over the thick window. "I can't believe they sent him home already." Sol argued like always. "Man if you go to that hospital that establishment will fuck you up " Iz said clapping the outside of his hands together."Man where the fuck else would he be?" Jimmy fused turning away from the window. "Man it probably a lot to go through," future showed care for cheddar which was sort of the first.

"Nah he probably shot his fucking dick off." Sol turned to leave and the rest of us soon followed. "Man we need to get us a deal. Get all the fucking being it's we need." Iz said as I twirled the lyric paper in my fingers. "Man if we get a deal we can take the fucking benefits." Sol laughed. "I'm talking Bentleys and Benjamin's not, lacrosse and Blue shields." Sol said as we walked into the street. Future said something about getting 313 in the map and that set Iz off. He started talking about savings bonds and all that crap and I just leaned my head on Jimmy's shoulder. "Answer my question dawg? How the fuck are we brothers? We need fine bitches and fat rides not no goddamn savings bonds." They all laughed and I felt Jimmy tense up.

"Man that all we ever do man is talk about shit! We need to get fine bitches and fat rides..." Jimmy mocked then which made me giggle. "No what we need to do is put our money in savings bonds, no we need to get our songs on J.O.B, man shut the fuck up, all of us never do shit about nothing, we broke as fuck and we still live at home with our moms." I pointed up a finger and said, "Dad." He frowned at me and I kissed his cheek. "I'm out of here. I hit you guys later." Jimmy said, pulling me along with him. I heard there rude remarks but ignored it. Sol did this weird looking dance, as we got in the car and Jimmy flipped him off while holding my hand. I flipped him off too and I thought this moment was beautiful.

I think we both saw the curtains move and we walked along to the back. Jimmy just barged in and I yawned as we found Cheddar under the covers. "Man why you pretending to be asleep?" Jimmy said as I plopped down on the floor by Cheddars head. I kissed him on the forehead and he went red. "Yo I seen you out the window Bob." Jimmy started again. I shit him a face and went back to comforting Cheddar. "I didn't feel like talking." Cheddar whispered and I rubbed my fingers in the strands of his hair. "Why not?" Jimmy asked plopping on the table. "I just didn't want them making fun of me. Do you know what I'm saying rabbit?" Bob replied. I put a pillow on the arm rest and put my head there. Jimmy nodded and put out a, "Yeah." I smiled as my face touched the pillow.

"You do?" Cheddar smiled. Jimmy's eyes got a little more blue and I wanted to just stare at them forever. "Go to sleep Bob." Rabbit said patting him on the knee. I got up from my position and stood by Jimmy. "You guys make a good couple." I looked at Rabbit who was smiling. "Yeah?" He whispered, referring to Cheddar but looking at me. "Yeah. You guys need each other." I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back but before it turned into a fiasco I stopped.

We pulled up to his house, and I decided to sleep over. You know meet Lily, and Stephanie. Jimmy's mom. Before we got here I got some extra clothes from my place and when I got inside Stephanie and Lily were playing with colors. "Hey Lily!" Jimmy scooped her up in his arms. She had short ash blond hair and small curved lips. Her face was pink in some spots from blushing and she had on her pajamas. "Oh Hi Caprice I've heard so much about you." I smiled and she got up to hug me. "Same to you Ms. Smith." I greeted her. She had almost the same features as Lily but they weren't as childlike. "Please call me Stephanie? So I was thinking you could sleep with Lily and Jimmy could sleep on the couch."

I glanced at him. He was taking off his sweater and putting it into that bag he had the first day we met. "Sure. Can Lily show me?" She nodded and walked me to her room. "This is my bed and this is where Rabbit sings to me." She said pointing to her bed. "He does?" Iz smiled sitting down on the floor. "Yes. And he takes his shirt off." She giggled. I blushed fiercely thinking of that and we played with dolls and I combed her hair. We played dress up and I sang to her, before it was time to bath and go to sleep. She went first, then Jimmy, then Stephanie. I'm guessing Greg left after they got evicted.

Once Stephanie was done, I unpinned my hair and stripper of my clothes. They were in a little circle on the floor and I covered up the under garments. I turned on the shower water and to my surprise the water bill must've not been paid, because it was cold.