When You Shot Yourself

I woke up with my head dizzy as hell. I was pretty sure I did stupid things last night but I had no idea what. I quickly called Future to figure out what I had done. "Hey Future how fucked up did I get last night?" I said, striping of my clothes, about to take a bath. "Whoa, well you beat up a girl, you got so drunk that you asked Jimmy to dance with you. And you two made out like hard, and after that you two became a couple, and we burned a house down." I stood there in the mirror, naked. With my jaw dropped.

"So let me get this straight. I'm dating Jimmy?" I looked at my belly shirt and shorts on the floor by my bed. "Yes. And you promised him you would meet up with him today." My eyes widened. "Do you know where?" I started my water and grabbed sweats, a hoodie, and a hair tie to pull my hair up. "I think he said at his job. Listen I gotta go I can't play twenty questions with yo white ass." I laughed and then hung up the phone.

I washed my hair quickly and showered. I put on my clothes and ate, my dad got a job at a Garbage place, and I headed out before he did. When I got there, there was a fat man, and he was bald. From his name tag his name was Manny. "Hey can you tell me where Jimmy is?" I asked. "Well he's working right now, but you can wait in the back for lunch break." I nodded and went to the back of Detroit Stamping. I didn't feel like waiting, so I went inside. Call me crazy. There was Jimmy. Getting something out the vending machine. "Hey." I said. "Hey Watta you doing here?" He smiled. "I wanted to see you." He kissed my cheek, and I smiled.

All of a sudden there was a girl in a green jacket. Jeneane. I rolled my eyes and held Jimmy's hand. Jeneane just glanced at me and at Jimmy. "Jeneane what are you doing here?" She walked closer and my grip to Jimmy's hand tightened. "Tell me why you left." She pleaded. "Go." He tried shoving her out but she stopped herself. "Tell me why you left and I'll leave you alone. Was it because I said I was pregnant?" He got in her face, still holding my hand. "Listen Jeneane I know why you said that shit." She heaved out a sigh of relief. "Then why'd you leave?" He let go of my hand and I got closer to her.

"Listen it's not you it's me. It's my shit. Would you just go?" He pointed. She walked but then turned around. "You know everyone's talking about you. How you froze up on stage." She said. "Fuck you Jeneane go home!" She laughed before walking off. "What a bitch." I muttered before we turned around to find Manny. "What was that about Smith?" Jimmy pointed behind him. "It wasn't my- It won't happen again." He stopped himself.

We walked off to his car, and I got in the back giving him space. We picked up Sol, Iz, Cheddar, and Future, who were all smiling at me. "How y'all go talk about Conflict and then leave out my man Tupac?" Iz said over the music. "Man fuck Tupac." Iz got mad. "Man fuck Tupac? Are you crazy man Tupac the only real motherfucker that's out there." He argued with me and cheddar wedged in between them. "What about the beasties?" Cheddar added. "Man fuck the beasties." Future said making me chuckle a little. "Man I ain't go put shit on the beasties, but there's always room for a white man in a black mans world." Iz said.

I saw Jimmy glancing out the rear view mirror at the Free World, who were hanging out by a store. I wondered what crossed his mind. What Jeneane had told him about everyone talk g about him choking. The Free World had to have something to do with it. Papa Doc was kissing Jasmine and I felt sick to my stomach. Then I saw Wink out the corner of my eye. Jimmy made a sharp u-turn causing us to be jerked to the right. "Yo!" Future yelled. I looked at Jimmy in the eyes. What in the hell was he thinking. He pulled up on the side of the street and got out the car. "Ay yo rabbit what you doing man?" Future and Iz intruded.

I got out the car and so did everyone else. I'm guessing Future saw what I saw and he said, "Oh shit!" I looked back at him and frowned. "Don't you worry rabbit I got your back!" Cheddar tensed up as we walked fast towards the Free World. Wink saw us and so did some other Free World members. "Ay what's up B?" Wink asked with a weird face. Papa Doc got closer putting out his joint. "You wanna fuck with us Bitch?" Those words literally charged up Jimmy and everyone to start fighting. They grabbed each other and slammed then on the ground and at this point everyone was involved.