Prompt

21 years ago:

Harry watched from Hell as God created the prettiest Angel of them all. The curly haired man was a demon; 2000 years old, son of Lucifer himself. However, being a demon didn't stop him from obsessing over a small feathery haired Angel.

Louis was God's latest creation and God's favourite Angel. The man hadn't created an being in many many thousands of years, and he knew that Louis was perfect. God recognised he had to do anything to keep his child safe; he could sense the lust the demons had for the boy even in heaven.

Present:

Louis was now 21 years old to the day and couldn't be happier. He was a child compared to the other Angels; the youngest in heaven, even his best friend Niall was 3000 years older than him. Louis was treated like a baby most the time, but he loved it. He received attention from all the Angels because he was pretty, and cuddles because he was small and cute, his adorable giggle made everyone want to tickle him, and his small wings that matched his small frame caused everyone to coo.

An Angel's strength increases as they grow older. Thus, Louis being 1000 or more years younger than all the Angels meant he was rather weak; consequently, he was manhandled. When he would be spooning with his brother Liam, he was always forced to be the little spoon. If Liam were to drape his arm over Louis' torso, then the smaller boy wouldn't be able to push his arm off because of his lack of strength. He could be forced to do anything by any of the Angels, but luckily heaven was a pure place, and all the teasing he received was only banter.

But with Lou finally turning 21, he had been granted permission to fly down to Earth and help the troubled people escape their demons. God didn't want to let Louis visit Earth, even if it was only for a few hours. He was too precious to lose to a demon. Nonetheless, God agreed to let Louis down to Earth with the exception that he must take a guardian, an archangel with much power.

Louis and his guardian Luke flew down to Earth that day. 

But what happens when he loses sight of Luke and can't find him? What happens if a certain curly haired demon sees this as the perfect time steal the Angel away and drag the pretty boy into depths of hell?