Part Six

Chapter Six:

Harry was frozen, full body weight on Louis as he stared at what could only be described as perfection.

"Yo-your hurting me."

Louis voiced trying to push Harry off but as usual, was much too weak. Harry quickly picked himself up before helping the small angel sit up once more. It was something Louis could easily do himself, sit up from a lying position, but when Harry looked at the petite Angel he wanted to care for him and protect him from everything.

Both Louis and Harry had no clue what to do next, the latter being a shy scared being while Harry was stunned into silence by Louis' beauty. Suddenly there was a sniffle from the small boy as he looked away from the Demons intimidating stare, Harry's eyes widened as Louis' sniffles turned into tears and then tears turned into sobs. Harry immediately rushed over to the Angel cradling him in his arms

"I wanna go home." Louis pleaded.

Harry felt his heart drop; he forgot that the Angel was not here on his accord, he took him from his home. Louis could sense that Harry had a change of heart, he wasn't sure why; he speculated it was because Harry was a fallen angel and meeting Louis, a living Angel had caused him to return somewhat to his angelic ways, this didn't mean Louis wanted to stay in Hell.

So Harry did everything he could until eventually, the small angel had cried himself to sleep. Harry placed him on the bed, tucking his tiny 5,4" body into king sized bed. Harry nearly cooed seeing how the bed made Louis look even smaller.

"I'm sorry Angel. I will do my best to be everything you need... I don't see how I will ever forgive myself for this."

---

Harry sighed as he closed the bedroom door walking into the lounge room with one thought. How could he do that to Louis? Harry chose to fall. However, Louis didn't decide to come to Hell. Even if Louis hasn't officially fallen, he couldn't return to heaven seeing as the Demon broke his Halo. A knock on the door broke Harry out of his trance.

The Demon was cautious when he opened the door; he didn't invite anyone and now that he has Louis staying with him he is sure some Demons are going to want him for unconventional things.

Luckily as he opened the door, he finds that it isn't an untrustworthy Demon but rather his two closest friends, Kellin and Vic

"Yo Harry so is it true?"

Kellin asks as both he and Vic come in as usual and make themselves at home, flopping onto the couch. Now although Kellin and Vic are Harry's closest friends he isn't fooled by them, he knows what they are capable of - he has seen it before.

"Is what true?"

Harry asks trying to push the subject to the side. Kellin and Vic both look at each other then back at Harry before jumping up and running towards the master bedroom... the bedroom Louis is sleeping in.

"NO!" Harry shouts running after them. Suddenly both Demons stop running, and Harry nearly rams into them.

"So it is true, the little Angel is with you," Vic smirks.

"You're going to share him with us right?" Kellin adds. Harry frowns.

"No," He murmurs not liking the idea of using Louis at all.

"What? You gone soft on our styles" Vic teased.

"What no why would you say-" Harry starts only to get cut off by Kellin, "oh my gosh he has gone soft Vic, fallen Angels this day."

Harry pushes Kellin into the nearest wall, and all but growls, both boys stare at each other before Harry releases his grip on Kellin.

"Get out. Louis is mine... mine and mine only and I will use him as I wish; no sharing." Harry says, his voice gradually getting louder.

"Yeah and your definition of use is probably just asking him to make you dinner" Kellin laughs.

"You want me to say what I will fucking do. I'll fucking punch the kid if he steps out of line, he will give me what I want when I want whether it's a blow job or a damn meal. Is that good enough for you." Harry shouts not even trying to keep his voice down anymore.

Kellin and Vic smirk, "right, you know what happens to Demons who go soft." Vic laughs along with Kellin's comment, "Fuck off get out of my place." Harry says.

Once both boys have left Harry sighs. He would never do those things to Louis; his friends are just pricks. Suddenly he hears a floorboard creak and he looks up noticing Louis's startled expression.

"Please please don't hurt me. I'll make your food I'll do anything just please don't force me to fall."

And it's then that Harry realises Louis must have heard everything he had said.