Part Three

Chapter Three:

The next day Louis woke up early with one thought, he wanted to fly to Earth and help the suffering souls escape their demons. So with that in mind, he took off towards Joshua's chambers to ask for permission.

"Dadddddy." He whined. Louis giggled as he saw Joshua lying on his bed, book in hand.

"Hello Lou, what can I do for you?" The older man asked as Louis sat on his lap.

"Can I pleaaaase go down to Earth? Please, I love you!"

God knew he would have to let Louis fly down to Earth one day; he was just scared that he might lose his beautiful boy.

"Lou I don't know your just so small and any demon could take you." Louis huffed, "I can't grow taller; I'll take an archangel with me please Daddy. I'll be okay; no demon would want me anyways." Louis said with a giggle at the end.

Joshua knew that wasn't true; Louis was perfect inside and out, and any demon would love to drag Louis down to hell. But with a huff and reluctant nod, Joshua agreed to let him down to Earth.

"Thank you so much, Daddy! Who should I take with me?" Louis squealed with a broad smile.

"Luke." With that one word Louis was flying out of the room to find the Archangel.

"Luke Luke Luke." Louis chanted as he flew towards the man who was surrounded by fellow Angels, Andy, Ashley, Christian and Jake.

The small boy was so excited and was travelling so fast that he flew right into the group causing everyone to stumble over.

"Lou-What the?" Ashley asked as he rubbed his head.

"Sorry," Louis said shyly as he helped everyone up before addressing Luke.

"Daddy said I could go down to Earth, only if I took you as my guardian, though." Luke did not feel like flying down to Earth. However, he could feel Louis' excitement radiating off him, so he agreed.

"Okay, Lou lets go."

---

The innocent boy was gobsmacked, he had seen pictures of Earth but never envisaged the planet to be this beautiful.

"Oh, my Luke isn't it wonderful?"

When Louis didn't receive an answer he turned around expecting to see the Archangel, only to be greeted by green grass and trees.

"Luke, where are you this, isn't funny."

He could have sworn Luke was flying right behind him. The small boy began to panic; he needed to find his guardian. Just as he was about to call out for Luke, he heard a voice behind him.

"You are even more beautiful in person." Louis was frozen. The voice was laced with lust and certainly was not Luke.

"Turn around baby; I want to see your beautiful face."

Louis turned around promptly and upon seeing the young man's black wings and mischevious smirk; he knew the demon was not to be messed with. Louis took up flying as fast as he could, but the Demon latched onto his ankle and pulled him back down, pinning him against the grass.

"St-stop, et me go. Luke! Daddy! Louis yelled, in desperate need of help.

"Daddy cannot assist you now Princess." Hearing the nickname in a non-platonic way sickened Louis. God had three primary rules in heaven:

1. Never engage in anything sexual

2. Always do good, never evil

3. Angels cannot love romantically. Only platonically.

By breaking any of these rules, an Angel would immediately fall. Louis was scared he didn't want this Demon to do anything to him that could cause him to fall.

"Go away." Louis tried to push the beast off him, but he was too weak. "Oh so it is true, little Lou is tiny and weak." The unnamed evil man teased.

"How do you know my name?" The older man ignored the questioned and continued talking.

"Do you like your halo?" The Demon asked admiring the bright light around the boy's head, Louis didn't answer, he was petrified.

"I used to love my halo; I'm sure you like yours. Such a shame I have to break it."

Louis was curious, was the unnamed Demon once an Angel?

The caramel haired boy broke out of his train of thought only to realise that the Demon was about to break the beautiful halo. The Angel watched as his broken halo fell into his lap in the form of golden dust. Louis struggled under the firm hold of the curly haired man as he cried.

"Come on Louis; I will show you your new home."

Louis attempted to flap his wings to fly from the Demon's grip. However, he was too weak without his Halo. His white wings were useless. He was trapped by a pair of strong arms as the ground opened up revealing a black, never-ending pit.

"The name is Harry by the way."

Scooping Louis, who was crying and still struggling, into his arms Harry flew into hell with his new precious possession.