Part Two

Chapter Two:

Louis began to wiggle free when he saw his three friends, so God placed him on the ground letting him run to say hello.

"Lii, Ni, Zaynnie!"

The small boy yelled as he jumped into their arms. Joshua walked over to them; smile plastered on his face as he watched Louis teasingly scold Zayn for not waking up when he needed to go to the toilet.

"Do you guys remember what today is?" Louis asked his friends with a cheeky smile.

"Ummm fries Friday?" Niall asked as Louis frowned.

"Well yes, but that isn't what I was thinking.." Louis trailed off.

The three friends thought about what today was. Still, nothing came to mind.

"Nope, what's today Lou." Louis' eyes were filled with tears as he realised that his best friends had forgotten his birthday.

"Yo-you forgot..." The tears finally began to fall as he turned and flew away.

"Lou sweetie come back!" Joshua tried to convince him. However, Louis was far already gone. With a sigh God turned to face the three confused Angels proclaiming, "it's his birthday."

---

Hours had passed, and Louis was still nowhere to be found. God had told Liam, Zayn and Niall that they should find him and apologise. Now that would be easy if they knew where Louis had flown too. So Liam searched North, Zayn West and Niall South. But all three Angel returned to the common room without finding the small boy. Thus they knew he must be somewhere in the East.

East led to one thing, the animal area. So the three guilt-ridden boys flew together as they made their way east.

Just as they predicted Louis was there, sound asleep with a puppy on his chest.

"He is so adorable," Zayn spoke, the other two Angel's humming in agreement.

"Come on; we better carry him back," Liam added as he picked Lou up bridal style. "I'm so sorry Lou, Happy Birthday Love," Liam whispered as he pressed a chaste kiss to the sleeping boy's forehead.

---

Louis awoke an hour later only to find himself in his bed, so with a yawn and a stretch the Angel made his way to the common room.

"Daddy?" Louis whispered to himself in search of Joshua.

"Louis wait up!" He heard a distinctive Irish voice yell from a distance and turned to see Liam, Zayn and Niall flying towards him. As soon as the three boys were stood in front of the smaller lad, Louis' gaze immediately dropped towards his feet not wanting to talk to his friends.

"Lou we are so sorry babe, we must be getting old because to forget something as important as your birthday, we are awful people."

Louis looked up, "no you're not old or bad. It's okay I overreacted anyway." With a fond smile, Zayn hugged Louis to his chest. "No baby, it's not okay we are so sorry sweet-cheeks. Happy birthday, Petal." Louis giggled as Zayn let him go, and the smaller boy flew into the air.

"Bet you can't catch me!"

And just like that, everything was forgiven.

---