Part Nine

Chapter Nine:

Two years later

"She's dead Harry my baby is dead!"

"I'm sorry Lou." Harry rubbed the small Angels back comfortingly.

"What are you doing Harry? Dig her a grave!" The Angel demanded a funeral.

"Umm, Lou... she was a plant."

Yes, Louis was sobbing over a plant, an orchid to be precise, that had died in a recent heat wave. To be fair, the plant did mean a lot to the innocent boy; it was the gift Harry had found for him, the day he asked Louis to be his boyfriend.

A lot had happened in the two years Louis and Harry had been stranded on Earth. They had learnt to get along, in fact, they got along so well that five months after they had landed on the planet, Harry had asked Louis to be his; naturally, the small boy said yes. They had made a home for themselves in the mountains, far away from any humans. Louis didn't cry about missing heaven anymore; he loved Harry.

Loved Harry.

One of God's rules was that an angel could not love romantically, so Louis admitting that he loved Harry as more than a friend was a tear-worthy day. The curly haired man will never forget when Louis decided to officially fall by breaking one of God's rules and saying those four words.

"I love you, Harry."

Both of the men had cried for hours that night, snuggled into each other's warm embrace, before Louis let Harry take the one thing that he had to give, his innocence. That evening, they made love for the first time, and Louis could not have been more content with his life.

Although Louis might not be an 'official Angel' anymore; he would always be Harry's Angel.

"Harry! Are you listening? I want a funeral!" The small boy's adorable whine broke Harry out of his trance. So with a sigh, Harry turned to face the Angel, whose wings were now black and pulled him into a hug, kissing his forehead.

"I love you, Louis."

"I love you too, Harry."

The two boys stayed wrapped in each other's arms for a while before Louis suddenly squeaked out, "now can you dig her grave?"

Yeah, Harry loved his life.

---

Louis giggled as he and Harry flew through the trees, weaving between the large branches.

"Can't catch me!" He yelled to his boyfriend of a year and a half.

"Oh, Angel you're on."

Suddenly Harry increased his speed wrapping his arms around Louis as they both went tumbling onto the grass in a fit of laughter.

"Caught you." He stated, kissing Louis softly.

The small boy smiled, attempting to push Harry's massive black wings off of him to no avail. "Hazza your wings are fat." Louis giggled, giving up and curling into the soft feathers instead.

Harry laughed at the boy's wording, "my wings are not fat Lou." Harry stroked the small innocent boy's soft cheek before flying into the air, causing Louis' head, that was once resting on his wings to fall onto the ground.

"Ouch Hazza." The latter smiled innocently, "race you back to the mountains!" Harry proclaimed.

And off the two went, flying back to their home. Louis was euphoric to have the use of his wings again; it was a miracle when he found out that on Earth his wings worked unlike in hell. However, both men were in for a shock when they returned to their home in the mountains as they noticed that they were not alone.

---

"It's not fair! You always win." Louis whined as he landed on the ground at least twenty seconds after Harry.

"But baby I'm big and strong, you're small and delicate. It's only natural I would win."

Louis whined once more, falling into his boyfriend's arms.

"If you were a good boyfriend you would let me win." The small boy complained, making Harry laugh. "Okay, okay little one, next race we have you can win." He winked at the smaller boy as Louis whispered, "yay."

Harry sat down with his back against a large tree as he pulled the little boy between his legs, they sat like that for some time, admiring the mountains as the birds foraged and played in the tall trees.

"I love you, Harry." Louis proclaimed as he turned around to straddle Harry.

"Love you too baby." He answered kissing Louis gently; gradually the kiss became heated as he moved slowly to lay Louis on his back so that he could hover over him.

"Can we make love Lou?"

"Yeah." The small boy breathed out his reply, kissing down Harry's neck.

As Harry was about to unbutton Louis' pants, the little boy stopped him with a scream, pointing towards a mysterious figure who was gradually inching closer to them.