Part Seven

Chapter Seven:

"No Lou um no I didn't mean it-" Harry tried to reason

"But I heard you" Louis backed away into the corner.

"I promise I didn't. I was trying to stop them from taking you away. I will prove it even. I will cook for you and will do anything you want. Hey?" Louis looked up spreading his wings slightly and nodded.

"Oh okay."

---

One week later:

Louis was slowly starting to warm up to Harry. But some topics were still more sensitive than others.

"I am sorry Louis."

"I don't care-"

"No, I know you hate it here."

"Harry just let it go-"

"But I did this to you."

Only when Louis sniffles does Harry,realise that he really should let it go for the meantime, so he changes the subject

"You can't stay here forever, locked up in my room Lou."

"But I feel safe with you." The Angel answers before deciding to do something ambitious and steps forward, so his body is touching Harry's, and he wraps his wings and arms around Harry's waist snuggling into the warmth and comfort that he had only ever received from his brothers and sisters in heaven. Harry looks taken back for a moment not expecting this from the Angel but quickly hugs back.

"How about I make you chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash? My treat."

Louis looks up and smiles nodding making his way into the kitchen to help.

---

After a fantastic dinner, Louis surprises Harry yet again.

"Ha-harry?"

"Yes beautiful." The tall man thinks he is pushing his luck with the nicknames, but, Louis isn't complaining.

With a slight blush, Louis asks, "ca-can we cuddle. It's just I used to in heaven, and I-I miss it."

Harry smiles fondly and is quick to agree. "Of course baby."

And if Louis falls asleep on Harry's chest on the couch and Harry falls asleep too just because he doesn't want to move and wake the beautiful white winged beauty... Well, nobody has to know.

---

Louis wakes up the next day before Harry, still laying on the man's chest in the middle of the couch. He stares down at the curly haired man for a short time contemplating what to do. In the end, Lou decides to go shower. On his way into the bathroom he prays, he prays that someone will help him, someone will save him.

What he doesn't realise is that the person who will save him is the person who brought him here.

Louis eventually exits the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his body, his white wings hanging behind him dripping with water when he suddenly bumps into a hard chest.

"Mmm, just the creature I'm looking for. I can smell your purity a mile away."

Louis looks up only to come face to face with the Devil himself. The small boy gasps before turning away only for the King of Hell to grab his towel and rip it from his grasp. Tears well up in the Angel's eyes as he is pulled back towards the evil man, now stark naked.

Louis' back is pressed hard against the Devils' chest as the man holds the small angel tightly.

"You are a pretty little thing." The Dark King states as his hand reaches forward to Louis' cock slowly stroking his private part.

Louis releases a sob, now wriggling against the harsh grip.

"What the hell is going on here?!" A loud voice suddenly exclaims.

The Devil perks up, hearing this and quickly pushes a nude scared Louis to the ground.

"Ah, Harry, my son. I was just having fun with your toy."

Harry visibly stiffens, "Exactly my toy. Mine. That means your not welcome." As much as Harry hated calling Louis a toy, it was the only way to prove he had not gone 'soft'. The Devil smirks and Harry then realise that this was all a game to him, to get on his nerves.

"Leave Lucifer."

And for once the Devil does as commanded, leaving with a wink.

Harry rushes towards Louis gathering the small boy up in his arms but Louis quickly pushes him away.

"No I hate you!"

Harry frowns, "Lou I -"

But Louis only cut him off, "I hate you I hate you I hate you!"

Louis sobs on the ground with Harry sitting next to him, he wraps his wings around himself only to see that one feather has now turned pure black.

His first sin.

Hate.